Must have Drift Accessory :O

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by ドリフター, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Hammond

Hammond Active Member

2. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

I agree with Ben. This thread is a repost of a repost.

Welcome to locksville, Population, this thread.

3. iamben

iamben Active Member

See now you've just gone and made wild unamusing assumptions about someone you've never met.

If "getting out" and "meeting real people" just introduces me to more people like you, I'd rather stay in and "keyboard drift".

"Enough time on my hands" whats wrong with having spair time, i'd rather sit here and abuse idiots like you than be rushed off my feet trying to achieve something you'll never achieve. Im quite confident in my ability to reply here and yet have fun elsewhere.
    If you had merely taken the time to ask me what i do with my spair time, i would have told you, and then you wouldnt have gone rushing off and made wild assumptions about a total stranger and made a fool of yourself.

And Hammond, im nice really.

4. ドリフター

So what though? If you look at it there have been about 8 or 9 constructive and funny replys by people who find it funny or haven't seen them before. That far out weighs the couple who have.

Theres plenty of content on this forum thats been posted before but so what? Fresh views and opinions on subjects are what keeps the boards alive.

The way i see it is if you like the look of the title read the thread.. if u dont dont. If i find something ive read or seen before ill make a constructive comment about it or simply click the back button and move on with my life. I dont by any way shape or form set out to make the thread starter look a pleb for frick all.

Yea ive really made a fool of my self here cos im the guy bitching online that some1 has stole pictures off my internet forum thread. frick me quick get the internet police..

As for making assumptions yea your right i dont know you, However what i do know about you is that me coming on here and making a post about something i find funny with my own twist on it has made you throw your dummy out the pram. Ok the thread was similar to yours ill give you that. But i dont give a frick about your thread i never saw it and i dont care.. This aint Iambenworks its driftworks otherchat and ill post wtf i want within the guidelines of the forum rules. If you dont like it hit the back buton and do one..

"Whats wrong with enough time on your hands? dont set out to acheive what you cant? would rather sit on the net and abuse idiots like your self" etc etc...

Ok again i dont know you but that alone is all i need to build a charachter reference about you. That sounds to me like the characteristics of the first kid to get picked for football at school doesn't it? Teamplayer who always wins and gets what they want never stops strives to be the best?.. Or does it sound more like the little fat computer/chess/warhammer club loser who was always put in his place lol??.

Fair play if you've found a comfortable niche in underacheivement. I evny your contentment. I for one like to acheive things but each to there own. Im a bit busy anyways so ill leave you to carry on waging your little internet wars. If thats your way of finding a bit of glory in your spair time you rock on there buddy. Im gona go polish my range rover as its saturday night and im going out :).. If i happen come across an emo looking chick although its highly unlikely where im going ill send her your way. Give you some1 to sit in with and spend your excessive free time with. Just dont cut each other 2 much.. We dont want an internet accident on our hands here.

#24 ドリフター, Apr 26, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  5. Giveitsomebar

Giveitsomebar Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#25 Giveitsomebar, Apr 26, 2008
  6. ドリフター

WAHAHAHA.. The internet police have arrived. Or is that ben at cadettes? rofl

[​IMG]

#26 ドリフター, Apr 26, 2008