My project KE70.... Started off with this bought with a factory fresh 25k from a one family owner, lovely well kept! Plan is to fit a 4age in ITB and VEMS along with some shit hot suspension and some fat rims! (the jeist of it! ) Still needed a little bit of work here and there for me to be happy with it as I like things perfect as they bug me otherwise! Plus it all has to come off as I am rebuilding the car using the complete running gear from a AE86. So I though 'let make a proper go of it!'. Anyway, started by stripping the car of all its running gear to make sure that there where no hidden suprises and the car was great, just a little surface rust here and there but I wanted to be sure so striped the lot back to metal and treated to complete underneath to a splash of red oxide and new sealent. After that, I then masked the rest of the car off and applied a few decent coats of Stone Chip protective paint on the complete underside of the car. This will help to ward of any more rust and keep it all fresh under there. I was planning to paint the underside along with the rest of the car white but thought that a. Cant be bother to repaint the car another colour as its nice already b. a white underside would soon look messy. So with that in mind I just will leave it black! this is the end result... After that I spent yester day in the wind ad rain taking the fuel tank and rear axel of the donner ae86 to go onto the KE. Was a right pain! Once removed, I took the axel apart (which already had what looked like new bushes) and removed the link bars. I burnt out the bushes and refitted a new set of poly bushes. these where very simple to fit. Also fitted an adjustable panard rod and the axel already has a 2 way diff fitted. Then I re fitted the rear axel onto the ke70 but replaced the shocks with a fresh set of TRD Blue 8 way adj shocks. I fitted the same springs off the ae86 but I wanted the car alot lower so these will be choped down a coil or 3 to give me the ride height I am after. Needs to be atleast near the other end of the Coke cap! so another inch/1.5inch these are 14x8j with approx -10 offset. They stick out but I have a flreing tool the bring the arches out and will probly run a 5mm spacer to butch it out a little. Next job it to prep the engine bay for primer and paint and also get the fuel tank welded as it looks to have a little bodge in Japan as there is a small hole in it, and then I can fit that to. and sort out the brake lines and handbrake too. so thats the back end sorted! Hooray!! More to follow this week!