My next R32 GTS-t of whiz-bangness, uncle 32.

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by Mr.Worth, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Mr.Worth

Mr.Worth Animal interferer

Lost count on how many 32's I've had now but this one need's the most love!

Collected it last night, didn't even test drive it (wish I did) lol, drive's exactly how you would expect it too with 10's square, a-b roads, 50 mph feels like 100 and is scary as fuck in the dark with standing water everywhere, constantly fighting it, need's alignment sorting big-time, and front tyres !!!, headlights all over the place and resemble candle's.

It look's fucking sick on the xd9's and I fucking love 32's.

[​IMG]

And heres the bay

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Inside is a nice place to be

[​IMG]

Then it got dark

Im proper skint now after a lil bit of streeto cost me £1600 in fines and fee's!!! :(

#1 Mr.Worth, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  2. Dex

Dex kut!

that looks pretty good actually! FUCK ME about the 1600 on streeto tho! i'll buy the car for 1600? (A)

3. RB Seanie

RB Seanie Member

Big laggy T70 some pain waiting all day for boost.Sweet looking car lad

4. DAN MR2 TURBO

DAN MR2 TURBO Member

this is the one off ebay right? is it actually 400hp?

5. Mr.Worth

Dex, tell me about it! that's my lesson over with, but then I have got away with a hell of a lot over the years it just caught up with me. dwyb's from now on.

Thanks man, I did drive up in an e39 M5 though so you can imagine my shock driving back lol

6. Mr.Worth

Yes, and from the arse dyno yes!, trouble is it's not what I'd class as very usable 400bhp, it's no v8 but it may as well be n/a with me using 100 shot of nos at 5500rpm lol.

7. JayR32

JayR32 spl dori waster

Unless it's moving! That was one hair raising drive back!!

8. kingj

kingj sliding it in

Ha ha sweet, my friend has xd9's on his 32 too and they suit it sooo well!! Il keep an eye on this:D

9. Dex

Dex kut!

use nitrous to spool the t70 up :D

10. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

With a wrapped exhaust, turbine blanket, and a decent map I bet spool will go down plenty.

11. woods1

woods1 Active Member

awesome 32 man!

Also, what was the crack with the police and streeto? were you properly doing some and were caught? as im always wondering if theyd class it as wreckless or dangerous driving and give a huge amount of points? what was the official penatly they gave you??

12. DAN MR2 TURBO

DAN MR2 TURBO Member

lol nice, well good luck with it bud, be nice too see what you do with it

13. Mr.Worth

I should never have let you take it away!! hahaha You have my fav 32 ever made lol

You smoke more than I do :)

Still be far too much lag for what I want, think I've been driving to many modern diesels lol, I'm on the hunt for a t04 t3 flanged external wastegated ebay jobbie I can use the v band with, I hoping to find something that I can just bolt on without too much hassle.

I've even thought about using a cossie t34 or t38, I'm only after 380-400bhp. Nothing is going to compare to my old 32's spec, that thing was fucking unreal compared to anything else I've had, the closest car was my sapphire but that owed me mega money and was still way off lol.

The police Sergeant in an unmarked focus estate, working with the serious collisions investigation unit, 21 years service, watched me drift towards him then past him on a roundabout junction in a rwd audi a4 quattro, on full lock, on limiter, with smoke emitting from the rear tyres leaving significant black marks on the road surface.....oop's

I'd just picked the car up, so was just a lil test which went bad. I'm not going into too much detail but my insurance didn't cover me when I thought it did, tried to fight it but they wouldn't have any of it due to a technicality. So driving with no insurance and driving without due care, which could have been changed to dangerous driving 'if' they felt like it, lucky for me they didn't. Solicitor was £960 court fees total £630!! 6 points thank you very much.

DONT DO STREETO or DON'T GET CAUGHT DON'T STOP AND TRY A DENY EVERYTHING LOL

Thanks Dan, can't wait to get on with it but now the clocks have changed it's slowing things down :(

14. Mr.Worth

Stripped a load more today, think I've found a smaller turbo that shouldn't be to hard to fit, nice cheap ebay t04e, removed all Air Con gubbins, cleaned some oil off the block, cleaned some more oil off the block and then cleaned more oil off, removed cam covers ready to paint.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hate winter.

15. Dex

Dex kut!

Thats one of those top half aftermarket intake manifolds is it? Should work better with a t04e, and capable of some decent power

16. Mr.Worth

God knows mate, looks like it, as long as it doesn't fall to bit's I'm happy :)

17. Mr.Worth

Update :)

Now sporting a chinese T04e, and back on the deck, albeit with one really fucked flat tyre. junc

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cant wait to drive this thing :)

18. kingj

kingj sliding it in

Woop!! good to see you getting on fella:) forgot about this thread til today! hope your cool? J

19. Mr.Worth

It's getting closer, just need four tyres, a tune, a shakedown and some money :) all good. Is yours on the road?

20. m.d.

m.d. Active Member

Brilliant turbos for the money those. I got over 400bhp with one and lasted a long time like it too. Over a bar by 3200rpm and 1.5 bar by just over 4000rpm. I ran 2 bar on it several times while messing around and it was totally fine.