Template Errors: thread_view

1. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:
    443: 	</div>
    444: </div>';
    445: $__compilerVar11 .= $__compilerVar14;

2. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:
    443: 	</div>
    444: </div>';
    445: $__compilerVar11 .= $__compilerVar14;

My response to the Japspeed Subaru Theft

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Paul-McC, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattybyrne2008

2 sugars drow a cow thanks

2. SX_BIG

SX_BIG Active Member

yeah, hardily a detailed analysis is it!

i dont want to spam this threadup but, yes, its very unusual.. a race car being driven on the road... but is completly feasable. pod has no real security... its 100% plausable that the twats wired the car back up and its basicly down to these crooks have, quite frankly, huge balls or massive amounts of stupidity. imo, if it was all dodgy.. the car would have been driven down the road and straight into the back of a waiting enclosed trailor.

driving it around the m25!??!?!?!?? hardily a descrete cover up.. sorry mate, i think the whole situation was bizzare.. but to even entertain the possibility there is something untoward going on is ridiculous and shows how out of touch the people making these accusations are in the drift world

3. SX_BIG

SX_BIG Active Member

read you're comment back.

As a public forum, im telling you that is is of my opinion you are out of line IF you are insinuating what I think you are.

if you're not.. then we are all hunky dory arn't we.

no shit, so im speaking mine.

#23 SX_BIG, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  4. 200sx

200sx Member

Well ''IF'' the accusations are true Then i dont think there would off been a waiting truck...The video off the car going up the motor way was probably the single biggest piece off publicity for the car....This video could off be taken before the car was reported stolen...Who's to know really?....i think you and anyone else in this day and age is very nieve to think that this ''COULD'' be totaly unrealistic....

5. B16ROB

B16ROB Member

look im not a drifter "YET" and dont own a RWD car "YET" but i have been in the modified car scene 10 or so years and have been to many shows and have a rather large like to the sport of drifting, so i really hope my views still count.

all these people that think they did it for PR do you not think they get enough of that through Shane Lynch? even more so that he is doing a tonne load of interviews since boyzone reformed and him recently winning the gumball.
    thats without the talent of craftsmanship that goes into these cars through paul and the team and then the other drivers that drive them.

i think its a shame to slander a reputable companies name when the full facts as to what happened have not even been released yet.

hence why your being asked to winde one's neck in :smokin:

6. 200sx

200sx Member

I was being sarcastic with the ''This is public forum and a public debate'' and then saying ''who are you to tell me im bang out off line''

Some mothers do have them alright!

7. steely00000

steely00000 Member

Here here!

To think that some people could even think up this conspiracy dissapoints me greatly.
    One great thing we can take away from all this though, is despite all the negativity on driftworks lately, it has pulled together the drift scene and modified scene as a whole and shown that there are good people out there and we are many in number.
    That in itself is a win, and it's a shame some people feel the need to think up rumours and lies to destroy a very positive end to a potentially terrible situation.

8. GB / John

GB / John NDC Runner Up 2012

Even on a public forum, you can still end up in court for Libel.

9. SX_BIG

SX_BIG Active Member

I can see where you are coming from.

however,

in this circumstance, personnaly ( .... yes.. this is WHAT I think.. i am allowed to do this... public forum bla bla bla whinge whinge) I think its barmy to think its even closly related to PR sales.

PR wise also... i am happy to stand corrected here.. as i have no idea tbh.. but, what PR will this all get that will be benificial to japspeed?

99% of people who wuld buy japspeed products know about them already

ok, a few more hits to the website.. advertising revenue? hardily goning to be sustained.. unless a car gets stolen each month ( then i could i would think about a conspiracy LOL )

A bit more PR for the drift world perhaps? still not a huge gain for japspeed

Do you realise the Risk involed?! if i was exposed!? It would ruin the company, the peple involved and tarnish drifting to an extent.

i missed your wit

my mum says i special.

:thumbs:

#29 SX_BIG, Jun 16, 2011
  10. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

Dude, Just leave it :thumbs:

11. peterhouze

peterhouze Member

12. SX_BIG

SX_BIG Active Member

leaving it :p :)

#32 SX_BIG, Jun 16, 2011
  13. B16ROB

B16ROB Member

deffinately mate 100% it has pulled a lot of different backgrounds together over this incident for sure, so far the only thing i can see japspeed gaining from this bloody so called conspiracy is an influx in sticker sales hahaha.

well worth it :thumbs::D:D:D

#33 B16ROB, Jun 16, 2011
  14. 200sx

200sx Member

I never said it was a conspiracy for pr or anything else for that matter....I never said it was true or false..........Mainly all i said was i personaly {public forum and all that,whinge,whinge}think in this day and age people would be very nieve to think things like this are totaly unbelivable.....The world that we live in today even the most craziest off storys more often then not in the end come to light to be true!

15. hunts15

hunts15 Member

Sounds like you think ya know a lot be a good boy and do what the copper says and close the trap ;)

16. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

Right, Im not a Police Officer, wind your fucking necks in.

17. Dan86

Dan86 Member

What does this mean?

And why were you pretending to be 1 to convince people it wasnt true?

18. SX_BIG

SX_BIG Active Member

*sigh*

lmao.

hunts15 - yhpm

19. 200sx

200sx Member

So if your not a copper what line off work are you involved with,with the police that you are 100 million percent sure that you know this is all lies?enlighten us please!

20. hunts15

hunts15 Member

"Just leave it man" your words not mine :smash:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.