'new' driftsquid vid!! No music :p

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by DriftSquid, Apr 29, 2011.

1. DriftSquid

DriftSquid Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx3KN9ilK8M&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - JAKE 'DRIFTSQUID' JONES Test lap "HAMPTON DOWNS" D1NZ ROUND 6 2011[/ame]

Hey yall,

Been awhile i know but its been due to me and my car being stuck in the New Zealand Earthquake. I was working on the car when the quake hit and it was wak. Lucky the car didnt get any damage but it was stuck in a building till only a month ago.

Lucky i have a good mate in Christchurch who got the car running again and put it in a container for me to ship it nroth while ive been back in Oz working. Madmike and his crew have been looking after the car up north and he also let me camp at his pad while i was over for the final round of D1NZ which is this video. Thanks Mike and Toni :)

This video is just 1 run from the first practice session so enjoy :) I am not doing the judge section only, im doing the whole section they allowed us to practice on haha. making the most of it

Was somehow running a standard gearbox with the new 500rwkw power :) thankyou gearbox for holding up fine!! :smokin:

For the event i qualified 3rd and finished up 7th overall. The car is now on its way back and i seriously cant wait to work on it myself and get it ready for WTA in August (Sydney Australia)

Anyway please have a watch and let me know your thoughts. I hope you enjoy a squid vid after my recent ones being fair crappy :wack:

Cheers all

Squid!! :wave:

#1 DriftSquid, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited: May 3, 2011
  2. r30jew

r30jew Member

3. DriftSquid

DriftSquid Member

Cheers bloke

4. AJW1977

AJW1977 DW SUCKS

very cool, nice skills

5. s98rehm

s98rehm Member

Im a big fan m8. keep up the good work!

I noticed youve changed the steering wheel from last season. will you sell me the old one? lol

If not where do I get one?

Thanks

6. Dafz

Dafz Member

Lovely

7. spin-king

spin-king Active Member

now thats a sound track i could listen to all day

8. sr20

sr20 New Member

nice driving man also a bit of a fan!

9. DriftSquid

DriftSquid Member

The old steering whell will be making a return haha. Just getting it re done hence it not being on the car :)

Cheers all, appreciate it a lot!!

10. Adam.

Adam. Member

Some serious driving, that thing seems powerful drifting easily in 4th and 5th