New from Nor Cal (my history with drifting)

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by honzecruze, Aug 18, 2017.

1. honzecruze

honzecruze New Member

Hey guys! Just signed up to the forum. looking forward to starting a build thread for my e28 that I plan on sliding! But that will have to wait till I get into the new shop on October 1st. So i guess I'll share a little bit about me. I first started getting into drifting around 2010. Back then if you saw a 240 you probably knew the guy driving it! The sport has come along ways. I think i got my first s13 in 2011 . I bought a total piece of crap and spent way too much time and money building it and ended up selling it. from there i bought a e30. learned the basics of drifting on it. Then sold it and built a e36 witch i drifted for a few years. I started a business called Hexa Motorsports where we focus on doing VQ swapped 240s, so I sold the e36 and built a VQ Swapped s13, now that it is finally finished and i have drifted it I'm parting it out and building a e28. lol i have just accepted that i'm more of a builder than a driver. As far as professional career in drifting I crewed for Red Baron Racing for the 2015 16 and part of 2017 formula drift pro 2 seasons. those years taught me a lot about what it takes to go pro in this sport. The dedication those guys have is pretty mind blowing. Anyway can't wait to get started on the e28. I will be pouring everything I learned from these other builds Into this new one. Here is a vid of the Red Baron car that i crewed for In formula D