New member in maryland

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Sh00bs, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Sh00bs

Sh00bs New Member

whats goin on! im chris from maryland, between baltimore and annapolis. picked up this 85 rx7 5spd stock back last fall with some bad intake mani seals. that turned into a full emissions delete and heavily modding over the winter. quick upgade list: full emissions delete, weber 45 sidedraft + ported intake mani, full exhaust, lsd, no doors, no hood. ~2000lbs and 105 ish whp if i had to guess.

I'll get some pics up later today. anyone else in the maryland area? hope to get the engine bridgeported this winter by a company called angel motorsports in chesapeake, VA. i enjoy back roading and ripping it in empty parking lots late at night for a few mins before the cops get called :)

Hope to better myself at this so called "drift game"

2. Shuttersound

Shuttersound Member

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. :)

That RX7 sounds awesome! I need to see photos! :)

3. Sh00bs

Sh00bs New Member

YEEET. 6 year bump... 3 dorito engines later (stock 12a, half bridge 13b na and a pport 13b na) i now am Honda powered! Ap1 F20c form a '00 s2k donor. just got her on the road a few weeks ago
    only 245 R888's in the rear but she breaks traction pretty easily. gonna put a hydro e brake in for shits n gigs... probably gonna do it the wrong way and just use my stock rear calipers, meh.

dumb exhaust... i'll do a write up with more pics. saw this post and was like haaa i wanna bump that

rx71.

4. Sh00bs

Sh00bs New Member

re read my first post... i just wanna slap myself lol but i guess we were all a little cringy when we were 19/20 ish, yeah ? no? just me... ha

5. gripaddict

gripaddict New Member

Angel Motorsports, I began watching them on YouTube after seeing John Vargas on Hoonigan.

6. Sh00bs

Sh00bs New Member

i'd HIGHLY recommend them. Mike knows his shit and so does John, great guys. tell em i sent ya