New/Unused HKS GT2540 Ball Bearing turbo. T2/T25/T28 flange (SR fitment etc)

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Stavros, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

As title really. I've been hording this for ages, promising myself I'll use it on something as it's pretty flippin badass, but I've just bought a new car, and I'm poor, so it's time to bite the bullet and let it go.

It's probably the only unused HKS GT2540 left on the planet to be fair lol.

These were like £1200 from HKS (Closest current HKS turbo to this is a GTRS, and that's a grand plus shipping and taxes from Japan), and are pretty mental, using a massive T04E compressor, a tiny GT25 turbine (normal T25 inlet flange and 5bolt outlet, like CAs, SRs, and so on), and a ball bearing core.

This turbo has literally sat on a shelf indoors for years, never fitted, never used, never anything, hence the pretty much like new condition you see in the pics.

.64 A/R turbine housing, so it spools, well, a bit too fast if anything lol.

Good for something like 370bhp they say. Compressor is blatantly good for 450bhp+, but the turbine is teeny tiny for fast spool and lots of airflow, fast.

Has built in oil restrictor in inlet, so no need to worry there either.

Stainless wastegate flap etc.

I've taken pics that show everything, inc BB core, oil restrictor, ID tag that proves what it is, and so on.

£525

Pics-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

£540

2. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

SOLD!

Thankyou

3. Radiuz

Radiuz Member

Was scrolling down after reading the advert thinking, I'm going to buy this. Then I got to the bottom and saw the sold post. Dammit!

4. hermit

hermit Member

Was thinking a good turbo like this wouldn't sit long. Bargain price too