Nissan 200sx s13

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Ben Wilderspin, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Ben Wilderspin

Ben Wilderspin New Member

FOR SALE IS MY 1993 NISSAN 200SX S13

First things first, the camshaft has snapped on the engine (CA18det) and the internal damage is unknown, valves most likely bent and pistons damaged.

The car has decent parts on it, it has;

OMP front bucket seats and Takaya harness’

Deep dish steering wheel unknown make

Boost gauge

Front mount inter cooler (currently of the car)

Twin fan aluminium rad

T28r turbo

Horsham stage 2 ecu

Manual boost controller

Welded diff

Hydro

Short shifter, with Sparco gear stick

Battery relocated in boot

2x Rota torque 4x114.3 alloys in gun metal grey, slight curbing, with a spare Rota in the boot, with a larger width tyre on

2x standard Nissan alloys (skid wheels)

Recently had a new steering rack put on.

Unknown coil overs

Brand new Nissan skyline r33 Pads and discs, with 2 refurbished r33 4 pot calipers have been put on, 0 Miles on the pads and discs

This car is NOT perfect, as it is a skid car, so has some slight damage to body but nothing major, the original colour is white but has been rattle canned red, the car could do with some welding but it isn’t major, the interior has been stripped, and as said previously the engine has gone, so will need to be trailered, can be delivered at a cost. The shell/engine has done 103000mi exactly, this is the perfect project car, and perfect set up for a drift car, just needs engine sorted and will be good to go, WhatsApp me for more information 07523874064

I am looking for £2000 but will accept offers, will keep if car doesn’t sell as the car is close to my heart

196E4B7E-E84D-423B-AE5B-CDC1F4114887.

#1 Ben Wilderspin, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018