Hello everyone, a couple of years ago my two cousins decided to buy a 1989 facelift Nissan 300ZX Z31 with the intention of turning it into a drift car. Well not to much happened in them two years, but the project has finally been resurrected, myself and my two cousins are splitting the cost to try and get it to a good enough standard to go drifting. Bare in mind this is a budget build and nearly all work will be completed by us. Although we will be putting some good cash flow into it if really needed to get it spot on. Here is a few pictures of from when it was bought: Like I say, the car had sat for a couple of years since then, but the car still fires up first time, every time even now! We have stripped alot of the car, we won't be running the back bumper, all sound deadening, interior, ABS, air con etc etc has been removed from the car, basically anything that isn't needed has is going or already gone! A whole lotta wiring....gone! We have started to refurb the brakes, we will be replacing all brake lines, and also fitting an hydraulic handbrake: As expected for such an old car, there is alot of rust removal, welding etc to be done, first task we cut out some of the rust from under the bonnet and welded in some new plates: Panel under the rear drivers side window: More parts cleaning: Full polybush kit: Another section of rust cut out from the rear boot, we will be using pins for the boot and bonnet: - - - Updated - - - Front splitter was rotted to hell, Robert had managed to cut it all out: Bonnet tidied up: - - - Updated - - - Getting some practice in!!