Nissan Cedric y33 gt ultima

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Kingk, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Kingk

Kingk Member

Nissan cedric y33 gt ultima. Very rare car, only made for 10 months in Japan. Factory auto with vq30det (not vg30det!), lovely and smooth, low mileage, still in kms and has covered 139k (86500 miles). I'm first uk owner and brought it direct from a professional importer around 3 years ago.

Car was brought completely standard and comes with factory aircon, climate control, cd/tape player, electric windows & mirrors, central locking, hicas, 16" Bbs alloys, white pearl paint, electric seats and auto lights.

Since having the car I haven't really done much to it bar general maintenance and hard wired walbro, yellow top battery, voltage stabiliser, hks mushroom filter, grill debadged and sprayed black, drivers reverse light modded so it's now rear fog and oem boot spoiler fitted.

The car runs and drives fine, such a nice car to drive. However does have some bad bits (it is a 22 year old Nissan!) theres some damage to drivers rear quarter, drivers bolster has started showing signs of wear, there's a "slip" warning on the dash - this is to do with the brakes, front discs are also warped and the shocks will need changing before long. But this car is far from a dog! Just being 100% honest

I really don't want to sell this car as its amazing! But I've lost my unit and have far too many other projects and have to admit I'm not going to get round to doing this car justice! And with a little bit of effort this will be a stunning old school jap cruiser!

For anybody that doesn't know these cars, it comes with 312bhp from factory, with a front mount, exhaust and bigger injectors it will run 420bhp+ yet is still a very spacious and comfortable 5 door cruiser! This car is same kind of size as a chaser and can look so much cooler!

Any more questions or pics drop me a pm

As they're such a rare car there isnt another for sale as a comparison so have based price on the last one I see advertised (it was up at £8500) so considering the niggles listed above I'm inviting offers around £6500

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh....com/vbb/showthread.php?t=590618&share_type=t

That should take you to the build thread for the car since I've owned it

Last pic is how they can look with some effort

2. Kingk

Kingk Member