For Sale Nissan Skyline R34 GTT Factory fitted Nismo body kit *may consider a part ex*

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by v-specii, Nov 20, 2020.

1. v-specii

v-specii Member

***CHEAPEST R34 GTT on the NET!! May find lesser spec, non-TURBO's or 2.0 litres, that are as much as what I am asking for my TURBO so grab a EARLY New Years BARGAIN!! I understand its not the best time of year to sell so If not SOLD by end of Jan, then I may decide to keep it or relist in spring summer 2021 but price will be more as I am sure you can appreciate***

Nissan Skyline R34 Nismo GTT Tiptronic

The time has come to part with my remarkable Athlete Silver low mileage more door with only 76k on the clock, this is an appreciating classic & the prices of these machines is only going one way and thats up, this is thanks to its legendary iconic status being an R34 Skyline as well as the market opening up in the USA as the 25 year import rule gets lifted allowing these entry in to the states which has seen the prices double in the short span of a few years. The car is 2 decades old so no where near showroom even though it cleans up pretty well, so will have defects / age related marks, one that comes to mind is the sideskirts are split, not really noticeable from a distance and doesn't affect anything, this is an excellent all rounder tbf, even good for the school runs 3 kids comfortably.

Speaking of values this car has had some money thrown at it as you can see in the spec list below, it really has a great kick to it & some well thought out upgrades to improve the already great base +improvements with some visual enhancements also, I am told it is very rare for these R34 to be donned from factory with the much nicer looking Nismo body kit and spoiler (cost a small fortune in itself if you can even get hold of all the bits), I'm sure most will agree on how much nicer the Nismo kit looks compared to the lesser and standard versions which are not so good looking, I am a true die hard coupe fan, but these are much much cheaper and honestly speaking aestheticly pleasing, I can't believe for years I hadn't & wouldn't even give them a chance because of the 2+ doors (true story)!!

MOT Till next year Feb so still got a good 2 months left

Comes with 2 Key Fob with Clifford Concept 50 Cat 1 Security Alarm System

Full Electric Windows front/rear & electric Mirrors

Modifications:

Tein Coilover Suspension + in-car Damping controller (cost around 1k)

Kakimoto Stainless steel Cat back Exhaust (£600)

Apex Front Mount Intercooler (£250)

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump (£80)

Uprated NGK Ididium Spark Plugs (£50)

Deep Dish 18" Alloy Wheels (£950)

Nismo Clear indicators (£200)

+I'm sure there some I've missed will try add when I remember

Lots of paperwork since imported, previous MOT's, work carried out etc.

Genuine reasons for sale so please only Genuine people don't want people to waste their time or mine, NO TTT, tyre kickers, test pilots or trolls you know who you are. :)

£9,950

$_86.

$_86.

$_86.

$_86.

$_86.

$_86.

$_86.

$_86.

$_86.

2. v-specii

v-specii Member

SOLD after Months up on blooming :dw: not a single response, put it up on Gumtree just the other day and had half a dozen buyers wanting to buy very next day, sad times. Where all the enthusiast wanting good old cars at these days. :(

Not to mention a bad time of year to sell... aswell as the whole covid PLANdemic.

• Dislike Dislike x 1