For Sale Nissan Stagea M35 AR-X FOUR for sale

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by s15-newbie, Apr 30, 2018.

1. s15-newbie

s15-newbie Member

hello there,

i´m selling a Nissan Stagea M35 AR-X Four with around 83000 km (52000 miles).

the car is located in germany.
    (but i should be able to arrange shipping within europe. i could ask for quotes if there is interest in the car)

it does have beige colored leather interior with black dashboard.
    The Stagea is equipped with the VQ25DET engine with 280hp, does have the Atessa 4WD system and Hicas.
    The trunk is pretty big and its possible to fold down the rear seats to a big flat area. so you can put parts in it, like bumpers etc.

its a really beautiful car, but i decide to use my other Stagea with Aero Bodykit as a daily.

IMG_2825.JPG
    IMG_2828.JPG
    IMG_2835.JPG

negative points:
    - multimedia screen does work sometimes, sometimes not. think the navigation unit doesn´t get voltage (or key turn signal) to turn on. put another 100% working unit into this car and still had the same problem)
    - rear trunk window doesn´t open separately
    - rear gas struts need to get replaced
    - rattle from the front (seams to be the right side) when driving through a pothole, should be the wishbone bearing
    - glue residue or something like this on the speedometer tunnel (apparently it was a mat on it). could give a beige solored trim with it, which could get painting

asking 6000€ (something around 5270gbp)

Open to realistic offers.

would also swap for a cheap but complete rx7 fd or rolling shell + compensation (depending on condition)

IMG_2824.JPG

IMG_2831.JPG

IMG_2832.JPG

IMG_2837.JPG

IMG_2838.JPG

IMG_2841.JPG

IMG_2842.JPG

2. s15-newbie

s15-newbie Member

still for sale.

offers welcome.

3. s15-newbie

s15-newbie Member

open to offers, still for sale.

could give a free JASMA sport exhaust with it.

could arrange shipping within EU or UK (know a transport driver from uk, who allready transported for me).