Noon from Kent

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by skiddytom, Jul 13, 2013.

1. skiddytom

skiddytom New Member

Hiya people,new to driftworks even though i signed up other month. Ive just purchased a bmw 328 m sport of which i will be drifting down my way at Lydden race track. Need some info on what to get her to make her drift ready, my mates welding my diff for me, she has m3 stiffened bushes all round, coilys, 18's but will get smaller rims to drift on, exhaust etc etc. Thanks

2. Japmental

Japmental New Member

Hey mate, new to Driftworks myself. You don't need much more than you've got to get started, welded or LSD diff and a bit of grunt, if your lacking a little power then just raise tyre pressures on rear, I double mine. Oh also a great investment for barely any money is a "spin turn" knob or sometimes called "drift button". Usually around a tenner from eBay, it replaces your handbreak button with a pull out button so once released you can pull on your handbreak without it locking on! Just unscrew your original button, take out spring and screw this one in! See you around, you'll not miss my car it's a Matt black eunos with blue rising sun up the side!!
    Wolfy