Nreg BMW 328 Touring DRIFT car. 1600ono

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by littleT_23, Dec 29, 2013.

1. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

The time has come for me to finally sell my E36 BMW 328 TOURING.
    I ve owned the car for 2 and a half years. Its my first drift car and will be sad to see it go.

Its an BMW E36 328 which has an M52 2.8 engine with M50 manifold and proper conversion one piece silicone hose from the states so no chance of any vacum leaks. (£155). I have fitted a remapped ECU with abs, ews etc delete so can be transfered to other 328 M52. Also has an K&N air filter in standard air box. Also to ensure a better fit I ve used the M50 fuel rail with 2.8 injectors and regulator with new seals to make sure theres no air leaks. Engine has just had a service and oil changed done the end of October for license day and has only done one drift day since. Also has a decat centre pipe.
    Also the cooling system was renewed about 6 months after I got it, so new water pump, thermostate and radiator. Current is running an auto 325 rad. The temperature never goes higher then 105'C on small tracks like birmingham wheels or in the play pens at pod and stays at 92 in traffic and motorways. Camshaft and crankshaft sensors replaced since I ve had it and new lambada sensor which were surprisingly expensive.

Brand new clutch and flywheel. single mass conversion kit.
    325 welded diff 3.15 ratio.
    Poly gearbox mounts and fresh gearbox oil when done clutch. Also quick shift fitted

Here's the link for more info on the coilovers. There Toyosport fully adjustable coilovers with front camber adjustable topmounts and four wheel dampening adjustment with 16 settings. 2 drift days old. fitted in october.

BMW E36 318 323 328 M3 92-97 FULLY ADJUSTABLE COILOVER LOWERING SUSPENSION KIT | eBay

Poly bushed rear trailing arms and front wishbones. M3 poly bushes upfront for better caster so better steering and transitioning.
    Also the car has SUPERSTYLEGARAGE Mo modified hubs for super lock quicker steering. the same hubs as Mike Marshal current BDC super pro champion has on has E36 touring winning car.
    Brand new wishbones with ball joints this summer.

Fully stripped interior. Full dash and glove box. Comes with driver and passenger bucket seats and wide 4 point harnesses. Very comfortable. Momo steering wheel. Extra temperature gauge, volt and amp meter.
    Proper hydro handbrake with DRiftworks extended hydro lever and braided brakelines. Works very well.
    Air con still works really well.

Brake pads and discs done less then 6 mounths ago and braided driftwork brake lines all round and braided clutch line.

The bodywork could do with a tidy up. I will touch up the paint and refit the side skirt which came off at the last lydden hill drift day. All arches have been pulled and rolled to fit the et13 8.1/2 j deep dish wheels. Car will come with new front wing and extended arches. Passenger door window doesnt open and close properly but have spare window mechs and motor which come with the car.

Car will come with one set of 4 skid wheels. Spare diff and drive shafts. More wheels available at extra cost.

I m sure I ve forgotten stuff so will update if I ve missed stuff.

This car is always maintained and drift ready. As soon as anything has gone wrong its been replaced straight away and ready for the next drift day.
    This is my first drift car and has been improved as I have. With more lock and power.

The car is Taxed till the end of april and mot is the middle of may 2014. Its 100% drift ready. Get in and go.

The car will be cleaned.

I would like 1600ono. No swaps or px as I ve just bought an s14a Any questions just pm me or call/text 07862 263555

or email littleT_23@hotmail.co.uk

MORE PICS ADDED. SCROLL DOWN........

THANKS FOR LOOKING
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pics with different wheels.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 littleT_23, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  2. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

3. SamN

SamN Member

Will this come with the wheels in the pictures?

Where are you?

4. Ed

Ed Anti-Dibs

I don't suppose you still have the interior? Door cards and seats etc?

5. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

If it gets sold this week then it will besold with those wheels. If not it will come on 17 inch boret A reps. Still 17 inch et13 8.1/2j.

I m based near croydon south london.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. No interior. Its all gone.

6. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

Happy new year.

7. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

Spent the day freshing up the bodywork and the matt black. Also changed the wheels for a set of boret a replicas which are the same size as the acs in the pictures but have new tyres.

Will get updated photos in the daylight.

8. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

9. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

10. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

Loads of new parts on the car. Get in and go drifting. OPEN TO OFFERS.

11. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

12. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

13. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

Deposit taken.

14. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

Sold........