For Sale (Offers) 2004 Toyota Altezza RS200 Z Edition - Fresh Import - 6 Speed Manual

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by JDMmmm, Sep 11, 2019.

1. JDMmmm

JDMmmm Member

IMG_4453.

This is a very late model (2004) Toyota Altezza RS200 Manual (Beams 3SGE) Z Edition.
    With it being a late model is has the Kouki lights and dash, also has LSD and no traction control.
    From what I have researched these have a higher final drive ratio and closer 3rd & 4th gear.

It’s a ‘snow edition’ for all you JDM geeks - basically means it has rear fog and big washer bottle!
    Grade 4 car at auction. The only modification was a fully working parking pole - more JDM wows.

It was imported by myself through Club Japan Imports in April 2019.
    I took care of the MOT and registration, so it’s only had me as the owner and 1st reg is May 2019.

When it came into the UK:
    - 3SGE Beams engine (210bhp), manual box and factory LSD
    - 132k kms (82.5 miles)
    - grade 4 at auction
    - history of services / oil changes, cam belt and coolant (from engine bay stickers)
    - standard car with 3 keys, original owner manual, altezza wind deflectors and parking pole

Since it’s been with me:
    - MOT with no advisories (expires May 2020)
    - Oil change with Fuchs Titan Race Pro R 10W-40 and Bosch Filter
    - Plugs changed (Denso Iridium - IK20TT)
    - HSD Monopro coilovers (Brand new, harder spring rates, 12kg front, 10kg rear)
    - Bronze 19x7 et30 Buddy Club P1 wheels (all on 225/45/17 Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres)
    - Fake Nardi wheel and HKB boss, airbag capacitor fitted so no silly lights on dash
    - Alpine CDE-193BT headhunt (bluetooth, handsfree, aux in, etc)
    - Full hunter alignment and camber set up (mechanics commented how clean it is underneath)
    - Detailed with Dodo Juice products
    - Currently at 136kms (85k miles) and will rise slightly as it’s my daily driver

It’s a very clean car, obviously been looked after in Japan and I haven’t gone daft with modifications as it was only bought as a daily to keep the miles off my Z4M Coupe. It handles really well, drives very nice and is very clean outside, inside and underneath. It’s not super low, but there’s adjustment in the HSDs if you want!

Only ‘bad’ points to note are the scuff on the front bumper (you can see in the pics) which was there when it was imported but could be nicely covered by a TTE lip spoiler which the car is begging for. Also the ’soft touch’ dashboard is messy… I had a look into this and whatever material Toyota used didn’t react well. You can clean it off to leave the hard plastic behind, which the Japanese owner had obviously tried above the glove box, but I haven’t bothered to do any more.

PRICE DROP... £4,950.00 for the car as it stands and I will include the original Altezza wheels and standard suspension too if you want them.

For a clean, low mileage, high revving, rear wheel drive, JDM, daily drivable saloon, I think that's fair.
    No P/Xs as I have a company car on the way and I have no will power, so please don’t offer owt!

I’m based in Manchester (M4) but am also in Todmorden (OL14) a couple of days with work.

Any questions, drop me a PM and I’m happy to swap numbers and discuss.
    Also have walk around video I can send via WhatsApp if you PM your number.

Cheers, James

IMG_4451. IMG_4452. IMG_4454. IMG_4457. IMG_4458. IMG_4459. IMG_4461. IMG_4469. IMG_4467. IMG_4465. IMG_3269. IMG_3499.

#1 JDMmmm, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2019 at 10:30 AM
  2. huntersp

huntersp New Member

Clean car and a seller well known to the scene!

3. JDMmmm

JDMmmm Member

Cheers Rob :)

4. Bu11et

Bu11et Well-Known Member

Ahhh so its you!! Guessing you also own/did own a white JZX? We live in Sowerby Bridge and Missus' mum lives up Cornholme so whenever we were coming back I'd always see your JZX in with the caravans and wonder who's it was!

Nice car buddy!

5. JDMmmm

JDMmmm Member

Haha, yep it's me... the JZX is now with Nate at Central Garage, that car was wicked!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. JDMmmm

JDMmmm Member

New photos added after a wash today - so you can see exactly what you're getting!

7. AndyCo

AndyCo New Member

Pm sent. New member but serious buyer

8. JDMmmm

JDMmmm Member

Reply just sent

9. JDMmmm

JDMmmm Member

Bump up the jammmm!

10. JDMmmm

JDMmmm Member

PRICE DROP BUMP - now £5k as it stands ;)

11. Davelerave

Davelerave New Member

Hiya James, another new user but have been lurking round the classifieds a while, have shot you a PM mate.

Cheers, Dave

12. JDMmmm

JDMmmm Member

PM replied, ta!

13. JDMmmm

JDMmmm Member

Bumping up (again) ... will listen to reasonable offers as ideally would like to see it gone by the end of the month :(