Ok for commentators to make GAY jokes at drift events?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by david_connoll, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F51

F51 Member

2. danny_boi

danny_boi novice

That one about the aids was quality!!! (I'm not a racist or a homophobe) and I personally think the person who made this thread is attention seeking and being an absolute nonce...

3. F51

F51 Member

i liked the miscarriage ones i almost choked on my ow laughter

4. mint

mint touch my fruit

Well at least your second thread has far more humor than the first one LMAO!

5. chr15_84t3

chr15_84t3 Member

edited to remove video because of totally NSFW title lol anyway, louis ck on youtube, cracks me up

i see this thread, and immediately think of this clip ha ha

#25 chr15_84t3, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  6. Broadley

Broadley Member

7. Jamie B

Jamie B Member

LOL!!

Seriously but.... two threads? is it because you didn't like the response and no one has jumped on your band wagon?

#27 Jamie B, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  8. david_connoll

david_connoll Member

Ok this is offensive but also made me laugh that last bit!

9. david_connoll

david_connoll Member

We're done here. Bored of this shit now.

If you really have a problem with it, write to bdc. Or just accept that people making jokes is part of life, like the rest of the world does.
    Yes band all jokes, that will make me happy.

10. Broadley

Broadley Member

#keepdriftingserious

11. F51

F51 Member

You seriously felt the need to copy this from the other thread? Fuck you must be a right boring cunt! Just drop it and pull that cock out of your arse!

12. JulesS14200

JulesS14200 WORKin it!

10/10 to the OP for trolling, strong work :D

13. B3AM3R

B3AM3R Member

You got the human rights. You're accepted in most parts of the world. You're even allowed to marry in some countries. You're allowed to addopt children and ruining their lives.
    You're not getting attacked, beat up or killed. That was the way early gay jokes worked. A little joke is your problem now?

I know a several gay people. They can be what ever they want. they are normal people to me as long as they behave like a normal people. Just dont show it to everyone. If I ask you, you can tell me what kind of holes you prefer. But actually no-one wants to know it.

You think you are very special. That's the main problem.

14. mint

mint touch my fruit

David : Maybe you missed this reply, but its very well worded on which should maybe explain how the judges feel, before your so open to publicity comment on their performance.

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/british-drift-championship/237088-commentators-6.html#post2572443

I also noted you referenced my STFU comment several times, however ignored all my other comments and swifty went back to the same point you continue to batter out, despite knowing what reply you'll get. To then describe the reply as less than mature, only but validates my original thought..

Attention Seeking pest, basically. You have the cheek to nit pick parts of peoples replies and come back with the same reply. Someone else mentioned about how the OP was a troll. Its looking like this way tbh, common traits.

Anyway, Your over sensitive. You should sort that out considering your on DW. This isnt bloody.. www.letsallbenicetoeachotherandgetalong.com

The banter on DW can be top class imo, Some great lads, better cars and one of the only forums I frequent on a literal daily basis. I got loads of shit on here from members, Over the years Iv seen plenty people getting shit and ripped apart for being stupid, over cocky and just a wide-o. You gotta get on with it and learn though. Not once though in all my years, Have I EVER heard or witnessed, Any one intentionally insulting another drifter on their skill level, sex choices, hair, clothes or what ever.. This isnt a fucking hairdressers or reception to some office block full of middle age women.

This is DW, Where we like to look at dishy wheels, loads of skids and have that classic old Rota wheels debate.
    So im trying to say.. You, are the only one being serious, because lifes to short, and most of us already figured that out. ;)

15. big_si

big_si Member

There's a gay lad on my team at work, our morning exchange normally starts with "Sup Marlboro?" (I call him Marlboro because he's a fag), "Fucking breeder"

I call him all sort of gay names, he calls me a fat cunt (which I am) and no-one takes any offence, I even give him relationship advice as the poor lad is a bit head fucked.

The point I'm making is these things can (and are) used in a joking manner and even the people they're aimed at don't take offence if you're not trying to be a cunt.

Just get over it.

16. david_connoll

david_connoll Member

Yeah I'm sorry lads I asked for opinions, people gave them and I more or less argued with them all.
    So I'm sorry for the trolling.
    BRING ON IDC round 3 !

17. FAbity6032

FAbity6032 Member

I just love the smell of burning rubber when I am humping man or drifting my car.

18. PurcyP

PurcyP Member

[​IMG]

19. Hexa-dB

Hexa-dB Member

Ruining lives? WTF? My wife used to work in adoption and the number of kids that need parents is heartbreaking. Having gay parents is WAY better than being in care, shunted around temporary foster parents or left in a dangerous/abusive home. How the hell is that ruining lives? What a ridiculous thing to say. I suspect you know very little about social care or the world in general so should probably keep your opinions to yourself until you're a bit older and learn a bit more about the world.
    By the way people are beaten and killed for being gay every day in some parts of the world.

That's in no way comparable to a broadcast commentary situation. Would your mate be as comfortable with a comment like that if it came from someone he didn't know? If the camera picked you out on the livestream and the commentators said "Wow there's a fat lad" you'd probably be a bit annoyed.

At the end of the day, in the modern real world you can't make homophobic or racist jokes on a broadcast. It's not the 70s anymore and a livestream for what's meant to be a legitimate sporting event is not the same as banter between mates. You can try to justify it any way you like but it won't change that fact.

20. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Fucking hell! What is this, Loose Women!? Jesus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.