origin-europe

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Olav, May 8, 2017.

1. Olav

Olav New Member

Hi. Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but here goes.

Has anyone had any experience with origin-europe.com? Unfortunately i have.

I ordered a full body kit for an S15 and some other parts via email. The payment was done March 19, which was confirmed.
    After a while he pretty much stopped replying to my emails (the guy i have been in contact with on email is Lorcan Duggan), said he would get back to me with a tracking number tomorrow a countless times when i finally got a reply etc. I spoke to him on the phone April 28, he told me some story about that the Norwegian customs had refused the pallet (seems legit), and that they were going to ship it piece by piece instead, and that he would supply me with the tracking numbers.
    May 2 i sent him an email asking if they had shipped the parts and if he had a tracking number for me as we agreed on when we spoke on the phone. No response.
    May 3 i sent a facebook message on their page asking for the tracking number and if he please could keep me posted on the status so i know whats up since its getting a bit urgent. I got a reply the day after where he told me he would forward the tracking number tomorrow (May 5). May 6 i sent a new message stating that i had not received any tracking number yet. No response.

It has now been 50 days since i transferred the money, and i still haven't got as much as a tracking number. Apart from the worst customer follow up i have ever seen in my life i am mostly pissed off because i may not finish my car before the first track event.

I thought this was supposed to be origin labo's official EU store. Well they did a fu**ing great job finding the right people to run it.

Does anyone have any experience with this guy/company? This is starting to look more and more like a scam.

2. Ikeaaxel

Ikeaaxel Member

sorry to hear you are having difficulties getting your stuff, its obviously frustrating.

lorcan at drift 2 is a genuine guy and definetly not a scam. Drift 2 is the european distributors for origin aero kits.

i can only imagine he is extremely busy as IDC has now kicked off.

give him a call rather then email, im sure he will sort it out for you!