OSD m3 e36 full drift low budget but...

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by racing-street, Jul 26, 2014.

1. racing-street

racing-street Member

hi, i return to post since a lot time from the last, evolving and learning every year, working a lot and very hard but with the same budget (very low) as always.
    for this time i came with a bmw m3 e36 s50b32. it was standar and in not very good condition but we return it to its best!!
    [​IMG]

here at the basque country the major motorsport are the rallys, but its far expensive than drifting and us i say or Budget its veeery low hahahah and i,m better sideways hahaha
    i,m runing this year the spanish OSD drift championship, never run a complete championship only the close runs to my home but this year drift become federated and i decided this was the year!
    the only event i run 2013, 18
    the engine is runing standar with custom exhaust and CDA admisión filter, becouse if it fails it couldn,t be repaired.
    the front suspensión its a cheap TA tekniks bought second hand, but rears are a pair of HSD from a s13 Brand new, modifed to fit, tipical e46 LCA, steering spacers and custom plate for more angle, more than enought for the moment.
    welded diff with 3,91 final drive, reinforced rear subchasis, polybushed, and everything espected in a drift car.
    custom roll cage done, looking to the future and my safety, becouse i want much more power!!!
    my objetive its lower the weight as much as posible, to compensate the lack of power.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the only event i run on 2013, but the car wasn,t finished
    [​IMG]