Paypal problem..

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Corey_XR4I, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Corey_XR4I

Corey_XR4I XR4I 24V FTW

A couple of month ago i bought a item from ebay, all in all about £110...small amount to some but big amount for me...

The item never turned up, so i filed a dispute as normal, ebay gave me a full refund....excellent, I thought it would automatically just go into my paypal, so i then sent it straight to my account, not thinking much of it... then i go away on holiday come back....

I use a seperate email for ebay and paypal so i dont check it regulary unless i need to, so when im just flicking through the emails one says, i have 24hours to claim money before it gets sent back to ebay/seller of item.... the email was received whilst on holiday so i didnt realise at all....

So now my money has been sent somewhere and i cant get a number off paypal because they ask a question shit wont let me type in it??

Where do i stand and what can i do? does anyone has a paypal help number?

Corey

2. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

1. Remember your fucking details.

2. Check your fucking emails.

3. Read the fucking small print.

4. Call Paypal. Easier to sort over the telephone. Make sure you have all the details, such as transaction numbers etc.

Paypal phone number: 08707 307 191

3. -sideslide-

-sideslide- "ent it"

dont bother with the 08 number phone 0208 6053000 but in uk office hours you can speak to a uk advisor that way but do be warned paypal area bitch to get money out of

if all fails get a claim put in with fos