Pearl white stage 1a S14 200SX

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Day, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Day

Day Member

Right so heres my mates S14 up for sale. The only reason he is selling up is because he wants something a bit more sensible. He hasn’t spared a penny on it and it’s a well setup car. Most of the parts on this car are brand new within the last few months. Everything marked with a * is either brand new or less then 6 months old.

The shell itself is probably one of the cleanest ive ever seen, absolutely rust free. When he first bought it he had the whole underneath of the car cleaned up and anything that needed doing was done.

Like I said, im selling it for a friend, so im not 100% on everything that it has on it. Chances are stuff is missed out too. Ill try to keep it updated but if im not 100% ill say so.

It’s a ’95 S14 200sx in Pearl white.
    It has 110,000 on the clock.
    Mot – 4/8/2014.
    Tax – 6 months.

Engine and running gear.
    H-Dev Custom stage 1a map, running 1 bar of boost.
    H-Dev (rare) Stainless Exhaust manifold, none of this Japspeed Imported from China shit.
    * T28r Turbo. The turbo isn’t physically brand new. But it has very very few miles on it. Id probably take a guess at under 2000 miles, if that. It was owned by another friend who fitted it to a project car but was never used then Martin bought it from him for this car.
    * Brand new Braided Turbo lines.
    Apexi AVCR Boost Controller, as above, setup for 14.7 of your great british pounds per square inch.
    Apexi Air Filter.
    R33 GTR Front Mount Intercooler.
    3” Turbo back system. Not sure what elbow or downpipe it is but its not a standard one.
    * Driftworks 52mm Ally radiator.
    * HardRace drift engine mounts. These aren’t the excessively overly stiff ones, so still road usable.
    * Driftworks Polybush Gearbox Mount.
    Walbro Fuel Pump
    Better clutch and fly wheel, not exactly sure which one but Im pretty sure it’s an ACT paddle clutch or something similar.
    Fitted with a VLSD at the moment, a Welder is included. I think the welder is an auto diff too, so shorter ratio.

Chassis
    BC Racing Coilovers. These might be new, I don’t remember.
    *Adjustable Rear toe and camber arms, complete with bushes and not rose joints that last three weeks then seize up because theyre not actually intended for road use.
    * Adjustable front Caster arms, again bushed.
    I think the above arms are Hardrace, I will get back to you on that one.
    *Tien track rods and track rod ends for that extra bit of steering lock.
    R33 GTST Front brakes. Possibly on bigger M3 discs.
    Braided Brake lines all around.
    Possibly had new pads, EBC Yellowstuff most likely but again, another item to update.
    * Driftworks polybush rear subframe mounts.

Misc
    Genuine (not fibreglass) JDM rear bumper.
    Nardi wheel.
    DW Handbrake skid button.
    Pioneer head unit, importantly, with an AUX input for tunes.
    Black leather interior.
    Battery in the boot.

Only bad bit I can think of is that the windscreen has a crack and will need changing and the wheel problem that I will get to now.

The car comes with a set of wide 17” Advan RG-II’s. Theyre fit. Unfortunately one of them has a crack that will need sorting out. The car will come with a pair of standard s14 wheels fitted so that the car can be driven.

Theres probably loads more that ive forgotten, and if I remember I will add it.

If your interested you can inbox me. Any questions and we can answer them asap. He has my password, so will be pretty quick at getting back to you and if your serious phone numbers can be exchanged.

Price wise he is after offers around £3800. Looking at the price of some of the other cars he could be asking £6k, but he isn’t a tit, so he isn’t asking that much. Considering how clean it is, how much has just been spent on it and what parts are actually on it that is a fair price I think.

The car is located near Liverpool/Chester, on the end of the M53.

I know that Martin is after a swap or a sale, so any sensible offers will be considered. He would probably be interested in the likes of an S3/S4, Leon cupra R’s, Altezza's and stuff like that but no doubt he would consider anything really.

You can have some pictures now….. More can also be supplied…..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Day

Day Member

What evo is it mate? Pm me more details and a pic

3. eager

eager Member

The shell itself is probably one of the cleanest ive ever seen, absolutely rust free

Apart from that suspension turret, how solid is it ?

4. Day

Day Member

Its still very solid mate, only just started to rust. Be a few years b4 that became a job that had to be done!

5. pulsarmj

pulsarmj Member

6. Day

Day Member

Sunday bump

7. supra_sideways

8. LTFans21

LTFans21 Member

Ac Schnitzer 7 series ?

9. shelbz S14A

shelbz S14A Active Member

335i e30 vert plus cash ??