race car options

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Nickson-Msport, Apr 15, 2012.

1. JohnJ

JohnJ Active Member

^ Yeah that's a good idea too.

2. Mattyboi

Mattyboi Active Member

MX5 all day.

I used to work for the company behind the ma5da racing championship, running not only six team cars but six hire cars. We could have hired out tons more to.

People like it because they dont have to have their own cars, they turn up and drive, they get all the support, set up advice and spares needed with no fuss.

The grids are massive, the racing is close and you get hospitality.

As for people being bad drivers and crashing the cars, its not like that. They can all drive well and they have all got plenty of cash, not like broke as drifters moaning about £90 track time.

3. J_K_P

J_K_P Active Member

Any oraganised championship should be a safe bet as they will probably need a minimum of a National B race licence which you have to have training/test to get.

That noramlly weeds the dicks out but some dicks with money get through. But they can pay for the damage..

4. tonigmr2

tonigmr2 Member

MR2 but the MK3 roadster...I've got one in race trim (and have raced in the MR2 Championship). Really cheap for a fairly new car and bolt on panels for the odd off...

5. Tron

Tron Member

i will second the MR2 get a uk spec gt 175 hp in n/a format and straight into the mr2 challenge with minimal work, ive just gone back to one after driving an under powered auto g limited years ago they are lovely to get around in, paid £1200 for mine with all papers and in near perfect condition.
    cheers steve