RB25DET NEO Engine for sale £550

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Tailslider, May 6, 2014.

1. Tailslider

Tailslider Member

Right, Basically I bought this from mr bizzle on here as a base to build myself a rb27neo but things have now changed and I no longer need this engine.. copied from his thread:

I have an RB25DET Neo engine that's come out of my S2 Stagea (but is originally an R34GTT engine) for sale. It's a RWD engine and will drop straight into any R32, R33, R34, Stagea or pretty much any other S/R Body. The engine is the most recent version of the RB25 and is actually much more like an RB26 than anything else.

The benefits of this engine are:
    - Solid Lifters
    - More agressive camshafts
    - VCT
    - RB26 Rods
    - Re-profiled pistons with deeper ring lands to eliminate the broken ring land problem on normal RB's
    - N1 Oil Pump
    - Upgraded Water Pump
    - Upgraded (more reliable) later model coil packs
    - The head has been freshly faced and washed (so it's 100% perfectly clean/straight)
    - The head is different and as mentioned has more aggressive cams, better inlet and solid lifters which makes 30hp over a standard engine.
    - Includes injectors
    - Includes alternators

The engine as been sealed from the factory and never been opened prior to me touching it. It's always run standard power apart from 100 miles when it ran about 350hp.

This engine was taken out due to big end bearing wear and was lightly knocking. There is a good crank included which will require a quick polish and its ready to put back together again.. Compression is good across all 6 cylinders. All seals and gaskets are in good condition.

EDIT: The engine has been stripped down ready to be built so you can take the engine as is. Complete but in bits. everything is there.. just needs to be build back up again :)

Cheap price of £550!

The engine is still located at Chris's house so will need picking up from oxford or failing that I may be able to bring it back down south with me when I go to pick up some bits in a couple of weeks time..

if your interested please give me a call on 07904979244

Thanks Charles

2. Tailslider

Tailslider Member

3. Tailslider

Tailslider Member

Bump still available!

4. Tailslider

Tailslider Member

5. bexxxhill

bexxxhill Member

I didn't think any of the RB25/26 engines dropped straight into the 32? The RB20 engined ones need the gearbox, and shorter prop, plus the front crossmember altering? Or I would have done this :)

6. ash1987

ash1987 Active Member

It will bolt in using the rb20 cross member and engine mounts although I think it's best to use the r33 one. You can use the rb20det box but it's not as strong as the rb25 one.