Rb25det r32

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by coley, Aug 3, 2013.

1. coley

coley Member

Price drop now £4750

Right, it's killing me to do this but I can't justify having a car like this just sat there doing nothing. He's the spec from the old thread ill just add what I've had done since

Make - Nissan
    Model - Skyline
    Year - 93/94
    Mileage - Car - 120000km, Engine - 45000km
    Tax and test
    Price - £5000 ono
    Location - Gloucester

Well I dont know where to start really, Iv pumped loads of time and money into this car (but dont we all) and I no longer have time to go drifting or finish it due to working away, so its up for sale..
    I bought the shell on here a few years ago, and built it up from there...
    It drives and runs,

Mot till march next I think

Tax end of August

Its got an RB25det from an automatic Stagea in it, I have a gaurantee of milage somewhere in the paperwork.
    As for modifications, heres a list of things i can remember...

RB25det NEO with 1.4mm HKS MLS HG, New Cambelt set refurbished and cleaned up in pink and black
    Steel BB Turbo
    FMIC
    Greedy Oil Cooler
    Blitz Filter
    Steel Steering Bush
    Converted wiring loom, prepared for a Link ECU
    Greedy BOV
    Battery Relocation in the boot (you need to run the wire, all fastenings, fuses etc are there)
    3 3/4 " straight through turbo back exhaust

Genuine Do-Luk bodykit
    +55mm FRP front wings
    Genuine GTR rear quaters (not installed, was going to get it done when the car was sprayed)
    Some cool FRP Bonnet
    Rear roof spoiler (again, not installed)
    Rolled arches (wheels still scrub, hence the GTR arches needed)

Stripped Interior inc horrible sound deadening..painted nice and black to stop rust and make it look nice
    Corbeau Pro Series seat...on sliding rail,
    3" TRS 5 point harness (still FIA approved)
    OMP steering wheel
    HKS EVC5 boost controller

Tein adjustable coilovers
    Rota grid 18x10 et15

Theyre all the bits I can remember atm, I have forgotten stuff, as Its been so long since Iv had to remember what iv done to it...

Its currently painted a custom candy red, very dark in normal light like a candy burgundy, the light hits and it glows into a really beautiful red with lots of pearl in it roof is painted bmw black sapphire metallic, so has glitter in the paint, dmax spoiler is also bmw sapphire with extra glitter added into it. It shines beautiful

I dont need to sell it, so no stupid offers please...Im not interested in a part x for a drift car, although I am after newer nicer cars..so try me..but like I say, No drift cars please...

so yeah, thats it really...either ask stuff on here or pm me...Ill add more pics when it stops raining..

since I've owned it the car has been painted in a candy red. It's very deep and shines in the sunlight, the roof if in BMW black sapphire metallic which means has all the small specs of glitter in it too. Roof spoiler now fitted and again in black with added rainbow glitter to make it stand out.

also has rota grids 18x10 et15, 2 have curb marks around but never bothered me. Also the do luck rear bumper is now cable tied together as had a little accident but the car is still straight it's just the bumper and slight scuff on 1/4 panel.

[​IMG][/IMG]

#1 coley, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  2. D.I.Y Drifter

D.I.Y Drifter Member

So is this how it looks now? As you say earlier that its in three colours!

3. 200sx_

200sx_ PS13 x TD Power

Car is now candy red with black roof :)

4. coley

coley Member

And as it also states at the top it's copied from the old for sale thread and ill add what's been done by myself at end. Had some interesting offers so far. Ill try and get some more pics up of it. Been at both japfest shows this year. Also have spare front bumper (gtr rep)

Diff is 4.3 ratio.

I honestly love this car and the attention it gets is always nice. But I work 8am till 10pm every day so I really don't get time to enjoy it as much as I'd like too. I would rather someone else got to enjoy it instead of it just sat there on my drive.

5. coley

coley Member

6. Gymbob

Gymbob Active Member

so what exactly comes with the car and is it all in good working order now :S? As you said something about work rezax and the bearing carrier needs changing :S? Im confused lol and how much actually is it?

7. coley

coley Member

Car is 5k, doesn't come with works rezax as they were shit offset and rubbing on the rear toe arms, they were also 9 and 10 not 10 and 12.

Bearing carrier was done the same day I picked the car up. Ill edit the thread lol

8. coley

coley Member

Tidied thread up makes it bit clearer.

9. ant_m91

ant_m91 Member

What bhp is it running. Any interior pics?

10. coley

coley Member

What interior pics you want? there's a dash, centre console and a bucket seat plus a gtr passenger seat pal, not a lot else in there tbh

I'm gonna say around 300. feels faster cos of the 4.3 diff. It's more than enough to do what it's been used for.

11. coley

coley Member

Up we go. Had some good offers but nothing solid just yet. Would prefer cash or px plus cash my way.

12. 200sx_

200sx_ PS13 x TD Power

BUMP for a good sounding RB!!

13. Badham

Badham Member

Don't agree with this sale at all!! Kids put too much effort into this car but like he said its wasted with his current situation. Too much work and not enough play.

But the car had everything sorted in the first week of him owning it put through an MOT then sprayed candy red. Looks mint and sounds the nuts!! Goes like a dream, I've been around this car since he's had it and no problems have occurred in that time. Should have wrote your own ad though mate, that's proper confusing lol.
    GLWTS

14. coley

coley Member

Yeah I know but it was a sort of reluctant write up as didn't really want to but don't see the point having it sat on my drive not getting used when someone else could enjoy this car and have great fun in it.

15. coley

coley Member

Up we go :-)

16. coley

coley Member

Still here, tax runs out this month but will tax if the asking price is met

17. kevheslop

kevheslop Member

do you have the oem bonnet painted in that colour?

18. ant_m91

ant_m91 Member

Engine bay pics

19. coley

coley Member

Ill get engine bay pics up ASAP. Tax ran out today but can re tax at buyers cost before collection

20. coley

coley Member

[​IMG][/IMG]

£4750