Rb26 s13 nissan single turbo

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by enginebuilder, Apr 22, 2013.

1. enginebuilder

enginebuilder Active Member

when i was reading up on doing one of these swaps it says if ur pockets aint deep don't bother!! and now i realise how true that is.il be struggling to break even selling this car guys.and if any of you ever attempt to do the same kind of swap ul see for your selves how expensive it becomes.the way i see it its an asset! better than pissing it up against the wall with nothing to show for it.if the car sells i will be gutted.but on the up side im a build/power junkie so i will build again.:wack:

2. enginebuilder

hey guys issue was sorted today.was down to cas.car is now making 600hp atw at 1.5 bar boost.this is maxing out the map sensor built into the ecu.if someone was wanting more power from the car they would have to buy a new map sensor from link .this then can be fitted to engine bay.car should make 700hp at 28 psi.but im thinking im happy with it.cheers

#82 enginebuilder, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  3. enginebuilder

Bump!! 635hp atw!! 9000 no offers.I will e bay this when I'm pushed to sell.

4. jamesb16a2

jamesb16a2 Member

man that is epic had a chat with jez today he was spaffing over the results dude :D seriously impressive machine mate if only i had the cash dude ;}

5. yogi bear

yogi bear Active Member

635 at the wheels....... Very impressive figure. Well done. And I suppose that is still running sub 1.5bar of boost?

6. enginebuilder

Thanks guys.yes running 1.4 mate.really it could do with new map sensor and more booSt.28 psi shud make 700.injectors are now at 85 percent.but its hefin nuts as it is!!if I switch boost controller on its closer to 1.5 but its too close to the limit and can overshoot nw and again so no point really.

7. enginebuilder

Luckily the wastegate spring pressure is 1.4 or there would be problems!

8. enginebuilder

Vvideo to follow this weapon is deadly!!

9. enginebuilder

I doubt who ever buys this will go for the bigger map sensor and more boost lol!!

#89 enginebuilder, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  10. enginebuilder

11. jdmracer

jdmracer Member

my 500whp soarer seems more agressive than that hehehe should be wheelspinning everywhere lol Which tyres u using?

12. enginebuilder

to be fair mate i totally agree with you.that vid dont back u p what av been saying.i said vid to come before i saw it and got it fro my mate.but since i promised the vid and its the only one i got so far.i had to deliver mate.shes running 18x9.5 and at the time i had 2 big bastards in it with me lol.il do a drive by vid for you to see what its like in the next day or two.my misses is going away sunday so itl be then or just after or shel have the gimp with me otherwise lol as my daughters going two.the things lethal top man when i was driving her back from h dev newbury.she was wheelspining on boost overtaking.although 1.5 bar is pretty girly for that set up its still incredible.its one of them u got to be there moments im afraid and the potential buyer will experience it for himself when he comes for a drive hehehe.

13. enginebuilder

besides watch the vid carefully the camera cant keep up.its glitchy as fuck on acceleration.bring ur 550whp soarer to uk portugal lol.il smoke u!!

14. enginebuilder

15. enginebuilder

dont get me wrong the potential of this car is beyond this with more boost and fuel.but the only thing il be concentrating on nw is selling and tidying it up.spray job and different wheels unless it sells of course.may e bay it tonight for more interest and piston heads.iv not pushed to sell yet.

16. enginebuilder

paint job in progress

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. enginebuilder

18. enginebuilder

hey guys as you can see she has been sprayed a lovely dark orange.very different.may not be everyone's cup of tea but will defo turn heads when finished.planning on getting her finished this week.doors bumpers and roof need spraying.iv also sprayed the alloys black and kept the chrome lip.roofs going jet black same as the wheels.and also black rivet for the rear quarters.boot lid also going black and the trim bar under the lights.once its all squeaky clean i will be pushing the advertisement.cheers

19. enginebuilder

Might swap for black r33 gtr needing rebuild with cash my way!!

20. enginebuilder