Red Bull Racing "Home Run" Event - MK 10th Dec

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Keefe, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Keefe

Keefe Majestic12

Dear all,

A bit of a heads up for those who live in/around Milton Keynes (Or even further if you're a proper bobble-hat), Red Bull Racing F1 will be hosting a large showrun event this Saturday in the centre of Milton Keynes to celebrate our double championship sucess.

[​IMG]

Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber will both be piloting their F1 cars up and down Midsummer Boulevard, and they will be joined by David Coulthard in the Red Bull NASCAR, and Chris Pfeiffer - Red Bull Moto Stunt Rider. The run is from the train station to TheCentre:MK (I.e. The full length of Midsummer)

There will be static displays in TheCentre:MK and in The Hub.

The event is completely free to attend and runs on Saturday 10th Dec, 12:30 - 15:00.

Please be warned, the centre of MK is being shut down for this, so I doubt parking will be so easy in the immediate vicinity.

More information here:

Homing in on the Home Run

Cheers! :thumbs:

2. AndyC

AndyC Re-Invigorated

Well I will certainly be going to this being on my doorstep and all :)

For those coming from futher away, parking in CMK is going to be NEAR IMPOSSIBLE, they have closed all of the parking on and around Midsummer Boulevard, public transport is highly advised. Either dump your car at Tesco in Kingston and get the bus (8 towards Wescroft Centre or 300 towards MK Rail Station)

Or, Park and Ride -

Milton Keynes Council- Milton Keynes Park and Ride from the Coac

Hope this helps someone!

Now, I have to dust off my camera and get the battery charged!