Template Errors: thread_view

1. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:
    443: 	</div>
    444: </div>';
    445: $__compilerVar11 .= $__compilerVar14;

2. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:

3. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:

Riot against the Police

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by d1am0nd, Aug 7, 2011.

1. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

How long for?

2. zornyan

zornyan Guest

Mike your my hero :wack: seriously tho upbringing has fuck all to do with life, infact I'll go as far to say as being brought up in private schools and with wealthy parents can fuck kids up more.

I know of several people that had wealthy upbringings and because they had such an easy life they have no incentive to get a proper job, guess what when they finally got cut off from their parents bank account they had fuck all to their name because they didn't want to try.

There's nothing stopping anyone getting a job, it's just easier to go fuck someone and have some kids.

3. Chan Dapman

Chan Dapman Active Member

About 6 months out of uni, then a month break where I went abroad and did some work for free so boost my CV. Been back on it about 3 weeks. Guess I'm still not working hard enough though. Working for free, getting an excellent degree result and applying for hundreds of jobs.

4. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

I dropped out of uni after not completing a full year at two different uni's - My A levels are shite - took 5 months of working at a bar for experience and im now in a job earning £25k a year (which is 5k more than any of my graduate friends ;) )

I only applied to two jobs and I got interviews for them both lol - You applying to the right jobs?

5. docwra

docwra Active Member

You working evenings and weekends at the moment? :confused:

6. Autospecs

Autospecs JDM Car Export

Attitude is 99% of it all.

Shit attitude = shit

Decent attitude = just about anything you want in life

7. b19man

b19man Member

poor people= me

Working Class = my freinds who have more money than me
    Upper Working Class = my boss
    Lower Middle Class = doctors
    Middle = lawyers
    Upper Middle = politican
    Lower Upper Class = judges
    Upper Class = politician
    Aristocracy = politician

just to sort this out for you all

8. zornyan

zornyan Guest

Have you applied to mcdonalds? I know for a fact they hire people with degrees

9. Chan Dapman

Not currently. Nobody wants to hire me for bar work/waiting etc because they know I'll leave if I get a decent offer in a field I studied. It's also full time mostly round here because there are so few jobs.
    I've had interviews at some epic places and been told I'm perfect other than lacking experience. Where am I supposed to get that?

10. mitto

mitto -NIGHTSPIRT FAMILY-

Its takes an ozzy living in Japan to put it down in basic terms. I'm sure Rees will agree also, that his statement is very much in practice in Japan, next nobody is a waste of space, the standard of living is VERY high and the crime rate is very low.

Of all the places i've been, Britain has the shittest attitude.

11. docwra

docwra Active Member

Lie about your qualifications then. I find it difficult to believe that a young, healthy graduate cant find any work unless you on one of the Herbrides or something.

Offer yourself out for free to local firms doing similar things (as a trial, gets round minimum wage), apply for jobs that are well below you, take on a project yourself (I dont know what you do), write a time and motions study for a non existant project ....... whatever it takes to set you out from the rest of the crowd. :)

12. mitto

on the job you started at 16... oh wait :rolleyes: University for most is an excuse not to get a job, rather than a privilage... same reason kids are twats in school and your whole argument is ironic.

13. Tommy Kaira

Tommy Kaira Active Member

No. I think he's questioning that they are doing everything in their power to find work. And I'd agree with him. Everyone could be working. It's just that they wont accept the rate of pay that goes with that job. They'd rather not work and sit at home in their state funded house reading the sun and complaining that 'the immigrants are taking all the jobs'. (Due mainly to the fact they are willing to work harder for less money on the most part than these poor unemployed Brits.)

14. Chan Dapman

Fuck off mitto. We all don't have rich mums to buy us S15s.

15. zornyan

zornyan Guest

Dude go to mcdonalds, kfc, tescos etc they all hire graduates, 2 of my mates have been working at mcdonalds since uni since they decided they didn't want to do the job they studied.

16. zornyan

zornyan Guest

Dude seriously go get a fucking job, so let's see all of us that worked here have been paying for you for the last few months. So really if we lived in another country you'd be on the streets correct?

Chap I'm guessing since your on here you used to own a drift car, how did you afford to run a car at uni?

17. cefiro_drifta

cefiro_drifta Mad pointing Munky

Na man upbring has everything to do with it. I was bought up to fear the police, respect elders and do what the fuck i was told and if i didnt or embarressed my schools name or my family name i was beaten. I tell ya what i only ever did things once in fear of getting caught again. Ive been in private schools most of my life here in the uk and in africa and the difference is something else.

From day one respect is drummed into your head. If a teacher or a prefect walks past you you lift your hat and say good morning/afternoon Sir/madam. You dont do that you get taken away and caned by the headmaster. Fuck even if its the weekend and you see a teacher outside of school you do the same !

You walk in to a building you take your hat off, you open doors for your peers/elders and you make sure you dont embarress your families name or your school when your out.

I 100% blame the parents more than anything in this country. Its not hard to educate your child with a little bit of respect and common decancy towards others

18. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

Mate its shit like this that get people pissed off lol. You're 23, Act like it, If your opinions on here are anything to go by, then im not surprised you dont have a job. People dont like those who are outspoken or have strong opposing opinions.

After this massive debate there are people here offering you very good advice. Sit on your hands and read what people like doc are saying. Its worth it :nod:

And I dont think Mitto's mum bought his S15 :smash:

19. Tommy Kaira

Tommy Kaira Active Member

This 1000%

We seem to think we're 'owed' a living but wont work for it. There is no pride in peoples work. Jobs are seen as 'beneath' people rather than benifitting the country.

Obviously these are generalisations but try living somewhere else and you'll see that there is an over riding attitude in the UK of 'poor me and screw everyone else'

Ah, thank you for proving my point while I typed. Maybe you find it hard to get work because you come across as a jealous nobhead/spoilt brat? I don't think it's anyones business how Mitto funded his S15 but I can tell you for a fact it wasn't his Mum.

#239 Tommy Kaira, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  20. mitto

hahahah! get a grip you soft c-unt. I have an S15 because i worked for it! You know as much about my income as i know about yours.

Now try saying that to my face pussy.