For Sale Rover metro 100 Quest 1993

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by ianlea73, Oct 12, 2019.

1. ianlea73

ianlea73 Well-Known Member

'm taking the Skyline off the road to do some engine work so I need a modern daily for motorway driving etc.
    I bought this metro from my neighbour who had bought it from the isle of wight for his wife.
    Life got in the way & it sat in his garage for a year doing nothing so I asked to buy it.
    I fitted a downpipe & did some welding to the passenger floor for the mot & off she went.
    This is the Quest version & according to "how many left" there are currently 28 on the roads of Blighty.
    Mot until may 2020.
    Runs & drives perfectly well for an 1100cc car. It's got the 4 speed gearbox & drives like a go kart.
    Very tidy interior with a new head unit. I can supply the og unit if required.
    The car has scabbing around the rear arches & has got some body work repairs around the filler cap. No rust on the chassis & boot floor is immaculate.
    Current mileage is 49000.
    Under the bonnet is a service sticker from 2002 & the mileage is 42000!

Looking for a reasonable price of £600 or trade for porsche twist wheels & vw adapters.

As in the title car is in Bristol. It can be viewed on at anytime as required.

20190831_164159.