Wanted rx7 wanted

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by burgessn, Oct 2, 2009.

1. burgessn

burgessn Member

Hey i am looking for a 93 or up rx7 for around 3500 or 4000 anybody know's anything let me know cheers!!!:dw:

2. DanJ

DanJ New Member

Hey, i have one for sale. i'm looking for a cheaper drift car :D.

The FD is completely standard apart from a 3" cat back exhaust. It has covered 82'000 miles but had an engine rebuild 18k miles ago. The previous owner lost the receipt but i had it compression checked when i bought it and it is between 7.8 and 8.1 on both front and rear rotors so the engine is like new. The turbos were also rebuilt (have the receipt for that) and a new uprated clutch (again i have the receipt). The car is mechanically perfect apart from the passenger headlight motor has stopped working, but can still be wound up and down. The bodywork is in very good condition. The only minors are a bit of lacquer peel by the drivers door mirror (about the size of a pound coin), and a scratch on the drivers door. There are a few very minor car park dings, but none have broken the paint and i was quoted £120 to remove by dent wizards. The interior is in mint condition too. There is absolutely no rust and you could eat your dinner of the engine and underneath the car. The pillowball bushes need replacing at some point (£60 from Mazda)as they knock slightly over harsh bumps, but there are not bad enough to fail an MOT (just being as honest as possible). The car has a Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser with certificate. It has 6 months tax and seven months MOT. The car is a rare type R2 so 2 seater with stiffer suspension.

I'm after £4000 ono.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ta muchly :thumbs:

3. burgessn

burgessn Member

i am definatly willing to drive thats not far at all it just 4000 thousand is a little much for me right now!

4. beneh

beneh lol

you said around 3500 - 4000, but he says 4k ono and you say too much? lol

5. willmx

willmx New Member

Hi there I have an rx7 for sale have you got a contact number ??