S13 200sx CA18DET for sale

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Richhudson, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Richhudson

Richhudson Member

image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image.

Selling my trusty 1990 s13 that i've owned for the last 4 years.

CA18DET Stage 2
    T28 turbo with braided lines
    Nistunes ECU mapped at 294bhp
    Exedy Stage 3 Organic Clutch
    Large front mount fitted upside down (This means the lights are permanently fixed up, but it does mean the pipework is shorter and the intercooler is up out the way and less likely to get damaged)
    Large Ali Rad with s14 shroud
    Stainless boost pipes
    Oil catch can
    ASH breather hoses
    Modified R34 Skyline Strut brace
    HID lights
    Braided clutch and brake lines

The front end of the car has had a fair bit of work including
    New front lower member and removable upper member
    Removable bumper bar
    Tubbed arches
    Some of the electrics and fuse box have been relocated giving ample room for air filter and pipework
    Apex Coilovers (I believe are Gen 1 but have fairly new Gen 2 front camber adjustable top mounts)
    Extended lower arms, Extended rods, Modified knuckles and a Modified subframe give the car fairly impressive steering lock
    Tubular manifold with apex elbow all recently fitted together with new steel gaskets and nordlock locking nuts and washers
    Custom down pipe with multiple support brackets leading to a flexi pipe then on to a 3" apex exhaust system with 3 silencers ( always flown through sound test )
    Still on 4stud s13 hubs with s14 front brakes ( never felt the need to go 5 stud, brakes are plenty good enough and still a decent range of 17" wheel options)
    Standard rear drum brake handbrake setup works perfectly
    Inside the car is a small bride bucket seat on the drivers side on adjustable runners a different bucket in the passenger side on a fixed mount
    Full dash and center console with full front carpets headlining and trim
    Sparco Harnesses both sides
    Old nardi steering wheel on a quick release boss
    Greddy Profec B boost controller
    Basic Boost Gauge
    Big stainless gear knob
    2 litre handheld foam fire extinguisher tucked nicely under driver seat
    Apex bolt in rollcage with door bars and foam padding
    Lifeline 2.25litre plumbed in fire extinguisher
    Polybushed rear subframe
    Welded diff unsure of ratio
    Standard rear arms
    Pignose front bumper with splitter included (pretty tatty)
    Standard front wings ( damaged from wheels rubbing )
    S14a skirts trimmed to fit
    30mm rear overfenders bit of delam damage with a brand new spare for the left side
    Rear window lip
    Rear 180sx bumper with kouki spats
    Spoiler holes on the boot lid have been filled and it has been painted black (not a very good job but the lid is not rusty)
    The rollcage was fitted correctly with all rust cut out and replaced in front and rear floors then thick plates welded on top which the cage sits on.

Bad bits
    The overall body work condition of the car is fairly poor but what you'd expect from a used drift car.( I have tried to picture a lot of this )
    The car has had a few knocks on the rear quarter and the front end has been hit in the past
    The roof is covered in dents from the bonnet flying up on track when the pins weren't fastened. The bonnet and windscreen have been replaced.
    The rear sills may need some attention if you ever wanted to put the car back on the road.

The car has done just over 100,000 miles with loads of history where it was well looked after by previous owners. Since I owned the car I have ran it on Mobil 1 10w 60 oil which i've changed after every 2 drift days. The engine runs well and pulls hard for what it is. I have always ran it on its lower boost setting 0.8 bar. It is a very capable car that drifts really well, i've tried to keep it simple and not push too much power out of it and in turn it has been super reliable.

The car is on 17x9.75 xxr 527 wheels which are in fairly bad condition. No cracks but curbing, tire machine and squeezing on the trailer damage. Maxxis tyres up front still with loads of tread and brand new budgets on the rear. I also have a pair of silver 17x9.5 rota kyushas which I will sell with the car or separately.

The car will come with a box of various spare parts. I have probably missed a few things but message me for any more details or to arrange a viewing.

Looking for £3500 cash NO SWAPS

Located in Bristol
    Contact me on my mobile 07595894491

2. Richhudson

Richhudson Member