s13 and ps13 bodykits

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by jaksey-rob, Oct 29, 2013.

1. jaksey-rob

jaksey-rob Member

I'm having a clear out so I have lots of fibreglass panels taking up space, give me a pm or text on 07414101021 if interested, pick up from Paddock wood in kent.

Ps13 I believe to be genuine bn sports front wings 25-30mm wider than standard with single vent, condition 9/10 Price £100
    [​IMG]

Ps13 (and will fit s13) Genuine bn sports Sideskirts, had a couple of cracks that have been repaired just need a little prep before paint, I have got the ps13 front and rear bumpers to match that I will throw in with the skirts but they need a lot of fibreglass repair! price £100
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ps13, Chargespeed 50mm rear overfenders, one had been split in half but repaired just needs a skim of filler and sand before paint price £80
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ps13 rear boot lid and spoiler, one edge of the spoiler need a small repair before paint, still has the silvia boot lock badge, has had boot springs fitted so would need the small holes filling. price £100
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

s13 full body kit not sure what kit but the front and rear bumpers are really strong, sideskirts are a different make as not so strong, lights included price £300
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jaksey-rob

jaksey-rob Member

Bn skirts sold make an offer on the remaining bits

3. treadmill

treadmill Member

Where parts need collection from

4. Mitch

Mitch In moderation