S13 clearout, top mount kit, lightened flywheel, B/N ally rad, lots of othr random

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by icewhite, Jul 31, 2012.

1. icewhite

icewhite Member

UPDATE 31/07/12 NOW SPLITTING MORE PICS ADDED]

Hey all, Sold up and went SR so trying to get rid of all the surplus stuff. Add copied from SXOC:euge:

CA18det - with lightweight alloy pulleys
    Engine has done 1000miles since top end rebuild IF THAT - 500miles of those where run in period for the engine and bedding in of brand new clutch. Think a piston ring is gone so sold as spares or repairs
    £100ono (buy a brand new clutch more or less and get engine free lol)

Reconditioned gearbox painted white £80ono collected

Standard T28 turbo - VGC - no in and out - 1mm side to side (SOLD)

Top Mount Kit and exhaust package £250ono
    Top mount manifold with adapter
    Custom 3" elbow that goes to normal position of downpipe
    All custom braided lines

3" decat downpipe with small silencer in it (bought for this system so also only 1000miles old) (Provisionally sold)

pre/facelift ecu socketed with h-dev stage 2 chip installed (SOLD)

Pre facelift standard ecu £35 delivered
    (people say they dont work on each other...... They do - my old ecu was pre and i bought the facelift ecu with chip already on - plugged it straight in... job done!)

Corbeau Reclining bucket seat (drivers side) Base mounted. I did have some universal subframes i can thow in but cant find them at the moment. £70 delivered (there are two holes... one small.. one big... please see pic bellow... Didnt bother me and VERY effing comfotable

CA18 standard radiator in VGC £30 delivered

CA18 Alloy rad BRAND NEW STILL IN BOX £110 delivered

S14/180sx 3" Downpipe with flexi £70 delivered

JDM rear half cage with diagonal door bars - that does meet with regs - will just need the diaganals taken out, front hoop and the twin door bars fitted to fully meet regs £300 collected Its at another unit at the moment so will get pics asap

CA18 Lightweight flywheel 5.0kg £120 Delivered

Got taken off my old 200 when it went to the scrapyard in the sky.
    Could do with a clean but perfectly usable still - Can remember who it was from but i remember opting for this company as (Apex maybe) over the driftworks one because it is 3kg heavier than driftworks - WHY HEAVIER? Because the driftworks ones have a tendancy to stall the engine as the revs drop off too low too quickly so yout having to bump start the car mid drift. To over come this people have raised the idle speed by 1k. This one doesnt have that problem but you still get all the bennefits and repsonsiveness of having it lightened flywheel :thumbs:

Any questions, please feel free to pm me.

and here's some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Please note. Its only the drivers side for sale as the company that had my passengerside went into liquidation and my seat was with them hav ing custom mounts fitted. I have tried to contact owner but surprise surprise, he's dissapeared off the face of the earth :mad:

Well get more pics asap.
    Thanks for looking :wave:

#1 icewhite, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012