S14 bn/dmax

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by matfurio, Jun 2, 2014.

1. matfurio

matfurio Member

Where the hell in the uk can I find one of these kits for sale..... Dmax type3 to be specific....

epracing don't seem to be getting them in anymore. They were the only people I knew that could provide me with the full kit....

anyone?

trying not to go down the vertex route here....

2. jeffries

jeffries Member

Ep racing ones would of been copied kits rather than genuine ones

3. OBEE

OBEE Member

RHDJapan will take care of you if you got a pocket full of dinero, both shipped go for more than 1k (without tax) especially the BN ...

4. matfurio

matfurio Member

That's the problem with rhdjapan/streeter....
    They will be genuine kits buts cost in excess of 1500 :'(

Just trying to find out if there is somewhere else in the uk that I've not seen/heard of....

5. mint

mint touch my fruit

Its not either of their problems.. its your problem.

Those guys dont set shipping prices.. or tax, I mean ffs look at the sheer size of the BN kit, its possibly the biggest slabs of fiberglass available for all kinds of cars, Infact I even struggled to move my rear BN bumper a mile or so due to the size of the thing.

So you imagine the work and effort involved to pack up and courier a full bodykit from the other side of the planet..

Not to mention the hefty price tag also means that not every tesco drift boy will own them, which makes the ones kicking about, that much better imo.

EPRacing, Replikit (Now called something else now Drift kit or something? Im not sure) There's a company in Ireland who make reps aswell I believe. Check Drift Ireland forum for that info.
    TBH. Iv seen real deal kits and reps and sometimes you cant tell the difference between them.. others you can, hit n miss.

#5 mint, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  6. matfurio

matfurio Member

Didn't mean it like that Mint, sorry.

Just trying to explore every option over here before/maybe doing the Japan route.