S14 sr20det no spark help!!!!

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by Wayski, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Wayski

Wayski New Member

will try and keep this simple for you guys.
    bought an s14 that needed some work doing. i went through a puddle and the ecu got wet along with the relays by the ecu. the car drove fine and when i got to my house and turned it off it was all fine. i went to start it about an hour later and it wouldnt start so i left it til the morning. the car then started up but would only rev to 3k so i thought it would be maf so i tried a mates working maf and it didnt fix the issue. then the car wouldnt start again and i took ecu apart and saw it was wet so i have changed it out for an ecu that i belive has nats delete one it. the car still wont start. i have checked the basics. its getting fuel and intercooler is still all attached and fine etc but it is NOT SPARKING... i have tried new plugs and they are still not sparking. (i have pulled a plug out and left in coil and turned over and no spark) i have checked power to each coil and they are all getting 12v. so i have changed the ignitor from my other working s14 and checked for power and that is fine also. one of the relays by the ecu is now making a weird tap and buzzing sound. i have changed the relay multiple times and it is still doing it. i have no idea what else to look at can anyone help cheers