For Sale S14a H-Dev board and Stage 3a upgrade

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Mitch, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

IMG_2306.JPG IMG_2313.JPG IMG_2305.JPG IMG_2306.JPG IMG_2313.JPG IMG_2306.JPG I have a stack of S13 and S14a ECUs in various guises that I went through and don't need, so they are up for sale. Also have a stock R32 one.

There are Mine's, HDev and stock S13 ones, and stock, GRomer stage 2 and 3 and also ones with sockets but no chips for S14a. I thought they were HDev as they come up as such on the laptop through the Consult port, but opening them up shows that they are copies. How good they are and if they are direct copies or not, I don't know, and as such they will be priced accordingly.

All NATS have been removed and I'm not sure if that will show up on the engine management light but I used them on conversion looms so had no issues with halos, key chips and NATS boxes.

This ad is for the Horsham Stage 3a daughterboard. Some clever person cut the ribbons pretty short so it will need new ones when installing. For this I'm after £150 delivered. Retail is £279.

Offers invited for the others. I ran out of patience trying to attach pictures so if there are any questions, just ask away.