S14a rolling shell (red) and T28

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by martyn_sx, Mar 30, 2016.

1. martyn_sx

martyn_sx Active Member

I have a 1998 14a touring auto complete shell mostly every thing is there just needs a engine, gearbox and rear seats :p v5 is present with 2 keys

The shell its self after the engine blow up and the guy tried to fix it has been siting around for sum years and i got it just before he was going to scrap it. The paint has a layer of what looks like over spray on it so it looks matt, under side is a bit rusty as a lot of old cars are. Top mounts are mint, engine bay good, boot all looks good, glass is all fine.
    inside is like most leather seats, dash looks good and has a little over 100k on the clock. Every thing under is there arms, hubs, breaks, diff.

This would make a good car for a engine swap or if you have a SR and box laying about pop it in and away you go ish. or i can break it but hate seeing a car being striped.

I was going to buy an engine and box to pop it in and have a bit of fun but i need to fund my other car really.

i also have the turbo off the auto s14 this seems to be a good turbo not much play

Car - £1000
    Turbo - £150

Im in Haverhill

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]