S15 Spec R - Vertex Edge - Yashio carbon roof

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Celicasaur, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Celicasaur

Celicasaur Member

I've all but lost interest in my S15 which I've owned for almost 4 years. The car runs well and has the usual bolt ons (full exhaust, boost controller, Horsham Developments tune etc), as well as a Nismo 2-way diff and Apexi head gasket. The car has covered around 86,000 miles and is HPi clear (no finance, accident history etc)

Chassis-wise, this year I've fitted brand new Tein Flex Z coilovers with EDFC (although I might want to keep the EDFC for future cars) and an all brand-new full Driftworks and Super Pro rear end which involved dropping the rear subframe, new rear wheel bearings, Hard Race rear hub bushes pressed in, refurbished rear brake calipers, control arms, and polybushes all over incl. diff and subframe. To finish it off, it has nice new zinc coated bolts. The plan was to move onto the front of the car and do the same, but I've lost interest in the car completely now and can't be bothered as I'd rather I spent my time on my other cars over the autumn/winter. The general underbody is free from rot and has just a bit of surface rust on the front half. Project MU stock replacement discs all over (previous owner) and HEL brake lines. The front arms/bushes are fitted with the usual Japspeed arms which I bought the car with.

The interior has a nice pair of Brides, Driftworks steering wheel and needless carbon trim to make it look pretty.

The exterior has a genuine Seibon carbon hood which has oxidised (shocking as I bought it new 3 years ago) but nothing that your bodyshop won't be able to sort out with a rub down and a re-clear when they do the respray. It has a carbon down the middle scheme with a Yashio carbon roof (needs re-clearing at the same time as the hood/respray to make it perfect) and a carbon tailgate with DMAX rear lip spoiler. The tired/clouded stock headlight lenses have been swapped out for 326 Power lenses. I have DMAX rear tail lights (one of them is in the trunk and I hadn't bolted it on for the pictures). The bodykit fits well - I just haven't bolted it all down 'tight' because I of course have been anticipating spraying the car, but it all lines up nicely and will look beautiful once painted. Oh and for what it's worth, the car has also had a brand new windscreen direct from Nissan a couple of years ago.

I was of course planning to respray the whole car in Midnight Purple III, but as mentioned above, I've lost interest and can't be bothered (I can do bodywork etc). Thus, the car basically needs paint and a bit of tidying up in places (some floor matts would be nice etc). Take it as it is and spend 2-3k on a respray and you'll have a very nice S15 that has had a lot of money spent in great areas. I'm not going to stress and force a sale, as while the money would be nice, I actually just want it off my hands and out of the way. However, if it doesn't sell and all I get are offers under the asking price, I'll just bite the bullet and respray it, fit my custom Volk GTS wheels and sell it for strong money in the Spring time. I'll wait till around the end of November...if the car doesn't sell, then I'll grudgingly begin the process of preparing it for paint because there's no point in giving it away, regardless of how much i don't like it anymore. Last but not least the car has a set of super rare Racinghart CR 2-piece split rims, admittedly in tired condition, but alas they can be rebuilt to have super deep dishes if you want to. I do have a set of beautiful Volk GTS 19" wheels which I was planning to fit to the car after the respray, so if you see this for sale in the Spring next year, it'll be wearing those.

The price is non-negotiable and I'm not interested in any form of part ex. I'm looking for just £23,000 GBP

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 01.23.51.

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 01.23.14.

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 01.23.24.

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 01.24.03.

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 01.24.16.

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 01.24.30.

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 01.25.08.

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 01.42.37.

s15_resto.

s15_underbody.

s15_tein.

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 01.24.56.