Siemens Deka 875's injector quality.

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by 2JvLo, Oct 9, 2019.

1. 2JvLo

2JvLo Member

Goodday, I'm looking for some details on these Deka injectors. For a little ''on the side'' project i bought 4 of these to go in a stock engine big cheap turbo project, But the engine went to someone who needed it more so i'm left over with only four of these brand new injectors. I contacted the company i bought them from to ask if they could make a flow matched set of 6 for my 2jz if i send these back and pay for the extra injectors and service.They replied that Siemens doesn't supply matched set's so neither do they. Now i'm in a doubt, I could just buy two more injectors and have them flow tested and numbered so i could trim them slightly if necessary in the ecu but that doesn't seem like the right way to do things. Or try to sell them and buy something else that comes matched. Wonder if someone would want these since it's always a risk to buy this stuff of someone other than a respected an trusted company hence to all the Chinese fake stuff. Any advice is appreciated, Did someone ever have there deka's tested and were they way off?