Simply Sideways AutoSolo/Gymkhana £35 Sunday 14th August Bovingdon

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by jamesg6r, Aug 5, 2011.

1. chazbob

chazbob Member

Nice vid man! Glad i got in there at 3:14 lol :D If you got any pics of the green S14 i'd love a few mate :) cheers!

2. jamesg6r

jamesg6r Member

That was an awesome video, I loved the soundtrack, and the editing was great. You guys are welcome anytime to come to our events :D I checked out your site and there is a cool write up on the day. You also have an s13?Bring it along next time :thumbs:

Little T about your diff, how about bringing it to your local fabricators/ metalworks they will do it for you. Just make sure you explain how you want it welded ;)

3. lozza

lozza ChickFoot FTW!

Awwwww man! How did i not even see this until now! I would have been well up for that. Are any more going to be happening?

4. jamesg6r

jamesg6r Member

Yea we should be holding one at again this year hopefully, so if it goes ahead i shall give you a PM :)

5. lozza

lozza ChickFoot FTW!

I'd appreciate it, looked fun, dont want to miss it again lol

6. drifter r32

drifter r32 mentally young

Just seen the video great work SOULDRIFT.com :thumbs: love the sound track,a selection of cars from every era i think, Lozza you will love it such a giggle, I would recomend it anyone,low cost good fun day had by all :nod: (apart from getting banned :rolleyes: )

7. chazbob

chazbob Member

Sorry dude just seen this! Cheers! :D Had a few probs with it cause i literally just finished building it the day before! Couldnt get enough lock because the suspension set-up was so low and i didnt have spacers on the wheels so they were rubbing on the spring! :( Gunna get that sorted and some rack spacers too which shall increase lock a bit. Yeahh i got alot planned for it so i will keep you updated! But other than that i'm glad the car was reliable seeing what it was like the day before haha! What you got bud? :D

8. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

I m glad everyone like the pics and the video. We will be going to the Birmingham drift day coming up and traxs and jdm altars at wembley so keep an eye out for pics and videos of those on are (johnnyk) website.

Will definitely be at the next one and the middlesex motor club night at the ace cafe. And the s13 on souldrifting.com used to be johnnyk car. He had to sell it as the Insurance was so expensive which was ashame as he is a good drifter. After a couple of hours doing the figure of 8 pen at pod he was flying round the bcd track at pod.

9. Johny_k

Johny_k Member

Glad you all enjoyed the video, was a great day!

Unfortuantly as LittleT said, I sold the car on as i couldnt sort out insurance for it :(. Did manage to get it to pod a few times to have a blast, i miss drifting.

Might try sorting out an mx5 missile although lacking storageeeeeee! lol

10. Drift Slag

Drift Slag Member

also if that lad in the s14 (that hit the woodchip is on here... i didnt get a chance to catch up with you after (you still have my gear knob) get in touch please :) glad everyone had a fun day though

11. Nuttyjimbob

Nuttyjimbob New Member

Was a good day i enjoyed it very much :D

12. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

Is anyone going to the drift car meet tomorrow evening. It's on the drift chat page. It's just off the m40 beconfields I think.

13. Elmo

Elmo .................

How did i not know about this?!!!!! I'll be up for the next one 100%.

14. littleT_23

littleT_23 Member

It was mentioned on the drifting chat page. Unfortunately the organizer couldn't be bothered to show up but the was a couple of us that showed up.