Snetterton sunday 28th April book now

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Maxskutch, Mar 30, 2013.

1. spaxy

spaxy Member

just came back from snett today as a spectator,another well run event only about 20-25 cars,loads of seat time at an amazing track.

2. woolleyman

woolleyman Member

Went along with the steelmate drift team as a spectator , was impressed from the start very frendly welcome from max. Pit area was nice and flat and not dirty lots of room also. Loads of track time for drivers and Marshall seamed to be good no mini Hitlers so all in all a well run day.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. MCP1

MCP1 New Member

4. Racoon

Racoon Member

Had a great day, everything about it was spot on! Plenty of seat time, no queing, plenty of space in pit area, friendly atmosphere, and an awesome track!

A very well run drift day, probably the best around at the moment. I will definately return there for another drift day soon :nod:

That is exactly how a drift day should be run! Well done to those that organised it and staff/marshalls etc :thumbs:

5. Maxskutch

Maxskutch Member

Awesome day Thank to all that came along. big thanks to all the guys that helped out and to the guys at Snetterton.
    Can you keep the feedback coming. the more we get the easy its going yo be to get more dates thanks again.

6. strawberrys14a

Great day! :worthy::worthy::worthy: to the guy in the green s13 for his mental entry skills :nod:

7. weeber

weeber Screaming 1J

i had a good day at a great venue and there was so much seat time to be had. i'll be back for more at some point :D

8. woolleyman

woolleyman Member

That was mike Gaynor he had to borrow his mate's s13 due to him having problem with his s14.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Clive

Clive Active Member

Gutted I missed out this time, first one I missed to date, from the feedback on here and over my facebook wall it just keeps getting better :thumbs:

Booked into the 11th may one already and in process of getting the car ready for it; although it wont be at the level I want it to be as still waiting on parts :(

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-practice-days/200404-snetterton-11th-may.html

Just incase others haven't seen it :thumbs:

10. safetyjames

safetyjames New Member

Thanks again to all of you who came down yesterday :thumbs:

A pretty troublefree day compared to the last two.

Myself and the guys at Snetterton throughly enjoy putting these days on for you. Its a great atmosphere, and its great to start seeing regular faces too, means we are doing something right!!

Hopefully see some of you again and some new faces on the 11th!! :wave:

Ill be at signing on again from 7 onwards, and then occasionally poncing around in the M3!!

11. Dirrt

Dirrt Delusional Drifters

Fantastic day, well organised, professionally ran, clear rules to follow which smooths up the running of the day - Well done to all involved. Look forward to coming back!

Thanks to Moose man for letting Mike play in his car, true gent :worthy:
    Oldskool homies :o
    [​IMG]
    The go pro footage of you Gaz is amazing, chuckling away and shit at Mike and taking the piss haha :D :smash:

12. docwra

docwra Active Member

From what Moose told me last night, Mikey was rocking it HARD as well, get some vids up :D

13. Timma001

Timma001 Member

Awesome day, crowd here are top lads can't wait for more!!!!!

14. luckyrob

luckyrob Member

it was another awesome drift day at snett........unfotunately i cant make the 11th but i'm hoping there will be another one very soon

15. gaz_moose

gaz_moose .MTM.

well id not seen mike drift a proper track for a long time only ovals so i was looking forward to seeing him putting his new motor through its paces so was a bit annoyed when i saw it was having troubles.
    glad i could help him get some s body practice in,should be interesting to see how he does in his new car with wisefabs/more power compared to my driftgarage hubs/stock t28 and a bar of boost.

16. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.

First one I haven't attended , I'm booking 11th may though for sure :)

17. Car Media

Car Media Doughnut eater

Great day very well run! Amazing track & facilities, so much seat time, and super friendly staff. Thanks from steelmate/CarMediaRacing team, we will definetly be back ;) cheers Dan

P.s huge thanks to gaz moose for hooking up mike ;) legend

18. MCP1

MCP1 New Member

19. J90-DUN

J90-DUN Member

Top day well chilled. marshals are a laugh and more seat time then fuel,tyres and my wallet would allow :) gutted i cant make the 11th but I will certainly be back for more!

20. TEZ.

TEZ. New Member

1st outing at Snetterton for me on Sunday... well impressed.

Track = great surface, plenty of variety in the corners and space for manji'ing, some pretty fast bits too.
    Organisers = efficient and didn't get in the way +marshalls were on the case, had a sense of humour and genuinely seemed to appreciate the drifting.
    Seat time = completely off the scale, hardly had to queue more than 2 minutes.
    Facilities = cafe was good, tyre support good, loads of space for your tyres and tools.
    Driving = no dickheads, decent track etiquette and some very high quality skids going on.
    Overall = absolutely bang on.

Support this event and make sure it keeps going!!