For Sale Soarer Thunder Saloon Project

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Trickysadd, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Trickysadd

Trickysadd Member

Soarer 2. I am listing my Toyota Soarer Thunder Saloon project for Sale. I will only sell the parts if the shell goes first and please read the descriptions as the shell is available as just a shell , a Roller with or without brakes and the whole project as a job lot. I will upload some photos as examples of the main shell but can email photos of parts or what you need if you have a genuine interest. As will all projects I have invested way over what I will get as a return, in this case well over £50k so far, so please bear this in mind. I do not need the cash or want to sell it but until I get a larger unit I am struggling for space. We also had the opportunity to buy a Special Saloon with Provenance last year and that now occupies most of my time along with the other race cars. Hence the reason for sale. Here Goes and thanks for reading;

1993 Toyota Soarer V8 shell with V5. Space framed from the B post forward. Extensive MSA cage , Nickson plus extra bars, one piece removable front end etc. Fibreglass doors, boot, bonnet. Splitter comes away with bumper , designed to carry all rads etc so an engine change is fast. Perspex windows , no windscreen. Bespoke steering column. As is £ 1,500.00

As above but Rolling with Wisefab suspension in full front and rear , HSD Coilovers , fully solid mounted Supra Turbo rear subframe with KAAZ lsd ( at a cost lone of £7k) and 10x18 Team dynamics 1.2's with BTCC slicks - £9,500.00

As above but with huge K sport calipers and floating discs front and rear - £11,000.00

Parts;
    Sieffert Air jack system not inc bottles , just jacks and pipework kit - £ 750.00
    ATL IOO ltr dry break fuel tank - £400
    Swirl pot systen in 2 lift pumps and high pressure system with Bosch pump and all pipework in Goodridge to engine bay inc return to tank - £ 450.00
    OBP pedal box complete with all cyliners etc to suit space frame - £ 500.00
    Cosworth PI Omega Dash and loom to ecus - £ 750.00
    Accusump and electronic valve kit - £350.00
    Full BHP Motorsport engine loom, Link Storm ecu , k20 coil packs with link to Dash and BTCC spec digital switch panel - £ would rather sellwith engine

Engine - Early strong 1uz fe - Balanced bottom end, Carillo pistons , Eagle Rods, ACL Bearings, ARP head bolts , ARP bolts all round actually.Block faced,Cometic head gaskets,Heads skimmed with new valve seats cut for std valves with light porting carried out. Comes with starter and alternator and short belt. Allow sump. - As is with heads torqued with Kelford 207e cams ready to fit and measure for solid bucket set up - £3,500

Built up with solid buckets, cams , vernier timing wheels and 8 throttle bodies - £ 7,500.00

Engine runs a lightweight flywheel , MR 2 turbo race clutch and R154 gear box. Nascar spec prop to mate box to box to diff - £TBD

6 MORE 10x18 wheels , 4 are new dynamics ones.

Forward running tubular exhaust manifolds and system by demand engineeing designed to run down the passenger side and through the floor space and out the side - Superb - £2,000.00

Alloy fluidyne rad, oil cooler , rack cooler , electric ps pump , resevoir and all goodridge pipework
    Corbeau revenge seat

Ok you get the gist. The whole car is there in bits . Parts are you may think expensive but most are new and boxed. I would rather someone took the lot and then we can start a a much lower number, but please don't ask what my lowest bar is. I will not answer. There is still fabrication to do , such as tubbing the rear and moving the tank near the centre of the car. The body was sprayed but now needs doing again with the arches finished. The engine in the picture is a dummy block we just used to get it all aligned and comes free with the other engine. I've missed loads of part sand probably spent over £2k alone on hoses and fittings.

Maybe this is the wrong forum but it is still a Toyota on Wisefab !

spaceframe 18. soarer unloaded3. soarer space frame3. soarer engine bay1. Soarer 2.

Rich

• Like Like x 1
  2. tion

tion Member

Crazy build at a bargain price. Where did you get you fibreglass doors from mate