For Sale Solid aluminum steering rack spacer for Nissan models

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Thunderbee, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Thunderbee

Thunderbee Member

DZewyDA.

For sale genuine Spanish made steering rack bushings for a variety of Nissan models (see list below).
    This are made in Duralumin number 7075 for ultimate durability and endurance. Replace your old warm out bushing or old alloy bushings with these amazing, hand-build in Spain spacers for greater steering response and no shaft play. Buy it now and get a free Midnight Empire sticker.

Nissans compatibility:
    -S13, 180SX, 200SX & 240SX
    -Skyline R31 (all models)
    -Skyline R32 (all models)
    -Nissan Fairlady Z31
    -Nissan Fairlady Z32

Price per unit: 20 pounds
    Shipping: 10 pounds flat

For more information and faster response talk to me via Whatsapp to +34 697585712

#1 Thunderbee, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. ali///art

ali///art Member

3. Thunderbee

Thunderbee Member

Yes, that's right. And do you realise Driftwork's and other models are simple steel and mine is aluminum? People do care about products quality and weight.

4. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

Yeah so better to get a steel one instead alloy cheese that could shear.

5. KillboSlaggins

You do realize the Aluminium you used is probably 5083 grade which has a tensile strength of 260 MPa and a general grade of stainless steel has a tensile strength of 660 MPa?

Do you also realize you're using your competitors' website to sell your product? Seems a bit unsporting. And people that care about quality are more likely to purchase from a well-known team of competent professionals than a random dude after your pennies.