Some d1ck just kicked my car and dented it while I was in it :'(

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by David Reid, Jan 6, 2012.

1. David Reid

David Reid RB30 Charger

I was driving home from work and as I approached a pelican crossing ( lights green) some guy stepped out into the path of the on coming traffic they all brake hard then he stared at me and stepped into the path of my car. I braked very hard, stopped then as he got onto the pavement gave him some horn and the wanker sign.

As I drove past the complete tool then kicked the passenger door as hard as he could, giving leaving a
    Massive dent in my otherwise immaculate 330. So I stopped, went to look at the damage and he starts mouthing off at me before I even get to look at the damage. It was clear he was pissed (as in drunk), I didn't even say anything and he started threatening me. I am not a big guy or built for fighting so had no choice but to get back in the car and drive off.

I just can't believe there are such cocks about. Looking back I should have taken a picture of him at least then I could publicly insult him. Now I am left with £200? Bill to fix my car

Everyone I have told so far thinks it's my fault!

Rant over

2. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Two ways of looking it it.

He is deffo a cunt for doing that. But then again when people are pissed (i mean all of us i bet at some point) they are all over the place, inc all over the road, not trying to be a cunt, just pissed.

BUT I always say, in cars, just like the rest of the world, never do anything or say anything you cant back up, so calling him a wanker etc you kinda expect some comeback, him being a wanker or not.

I mean, imagine if it was the street. A pissed man is staggering down the street, not meaning to be a cunt, but staggers right in front of you so you have to stop so you dont walk right in to him. You shout at him and call him a wanker. Will said person punch you for suddenly calling him a wanker?
    Quite likely.

#2 Stavros, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  3. big-al

big-al Member

It is your fault for gobblng of

4. akinadan79

akinadan79 Active Member

On top of a big fuck off Welsh mountain...
    If you can get hold of it there'll most likely be CCTV, not that the plod will or can do anything even if you reported it.

You can count yourself lucky mate, you could've ended up with a knife in the gut.....then the dented door wouldn't have seemed too bad

5. David Reid

David Reid RB30 Charger

He wasn't that pissed he was staggering around he was just being a complete dick about crossing the road.

I can see where your coming from I'll need to selectively call people who are smaller than me wankers or get myself a crossbow.

#5 David Reid, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  6. David Reid

David Reid RB30 Charger

That's exactly what I thought after when I realised getting out he car wasn't the best decision.

7. Ruishy1

Ruishy1 Active Member

if you get evidence, take him to court, similar thing happened to my big cousin in his works van.
    Took the guy to court and got money for the damage plus compo

8. dovboy

dovboy Member

I'm with stav,if you can't back it up,it's better to just drive off.

A pished guy is just one of the many hazards on the road.

9. GB / John

GB / John NDC Runner Up 2012

Dont call someone a wanker unless you got the balls to give him a kicking.

10. David Reid

David Reid RB30 Charger

Having had some time to cool down I am thinking this was 99% my fault and could have 100% been avoided, one to put down to experiance.

11. Flipfoot

Flipfoot 三日坊主

As said, just be thankful you didn't get stabbed or shot. In this day and age you hear about people getting done over on a regular basis by twats, drunk or not, and tooled up.

12. David Reid

David Reid RB30 Charger

I think that sums it up quite nicely, even if I had hit him I might have felt better but I would still have a dented door and a face that wouldn't be fit for work on Monday.

13. alanuk1979

alanuk1979 japstheonlyway.co.uk

Drunk, tooled up,......... or left handed?!? sorry couldnt help myself mate...

14. kingj

kingj sliding it in

this.

Also applies to flashing headlights at people, tailgating and any other hand gesture:) For some reason when people are surrounded by a metal bodyshell they grow balls they would not normally have if they were standing in the street...it can lead to a whole world of pain if you come across the wrong person.....as you have realised.

He was 100% the cnut in this situation for doing what he did,and its a sad fact people are like this tbh, however you should have ignored him if you didnt have the bottle to get out the car and stand up to him:nod:

15. OJCC

OJCC Member

i aye i hate dicks like this only passed my licence in febuary las year and some arse hole did simular i was waiting to come out of college and the dick decided to throw a fucking half empty can at the back of the car. nice little dint in it. then he fucked off. should have just hit him with the car, he threw a can at my car... a threw a car at his face .

16. Edinburger

Edinburger Member

UK law sucks....this country is full of dick heads like him and full of shity laws...

more protection for dick heads

17. TiddlesRX7

TiddlesRX7 Member

Screw that. Just cause you called him a wanker doesn't give him the right to kick your car. This is the sad state of the world nower days. If someone calls me a wanker I don't hit them or boot their car. I retaliate with a bit of abuse of my own if its justified. Calling someone a wanker is hardly a major insult now is it. Unfortunately for you you had more to loose in this situation, your car. Plus its an easy target for him. Thats my 2p worth anyway.

18. alextull1

alextull1 cool as a fan

This happened to my bro, when he got out the dude kicked the shit out of him

19. David Reid

David Reid RB30 Charger

That is the opinion I had when I wrote this thread. I know I have had fingers waved, lights flashed and been called a wanker myself. I might give some abuse back but I would never lash out at anyone or there car just because of some verbal abuse.

20. Jaymo_sx

Jaymo_sx Well-Known Member

Lol...