Some d1ck just kicked my car and dented it while I was in it :'(

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by David Reid, Jan 6, 2012.

1. David Reid

David Reid RB30 Charger

Your missing the point, he had already damaged my car, even if I had decked him I would be no better off unless he happened to have a wallet full of cash. To have fronted up to him would have achieve nothing, not giving him any abuse to start with would have been the only way to avoid it.

I have been driving for over 15 years now and have flashed, tailgated and given what I would call general motoring abuse to Many people. This is the 1st time some physco has lashed out at my car.

2. FERGUL

FERGUL Member

Useless dealing with the small minded/ drunk people in the world chief they don't have the wit or substance to argue, just lash out. best to keeping yourself to yourself, and only retaliate if needed, justified and willing to possibly get your hands dirty (not condoning it though). 9 times out of 10 just let the bell ends contest each other.

3. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.

He was pissed , you should have incapacitated him and called the law

4. caged

caged Drift Gibbon

thankyou!

5. Tony N

Tony N Member

Fucking Coventry :no:

Dude, haven't you seen the inbetweeners, always make sure there's an escape route!

It might knock out though, the body shop did a wicked job on the Polo.

6. Skifledanabit

Skifledanabit Member

I had a couple of kids just saunter across the road in front of me a couple of years back, just dipped the clutch and revved, they shat a brick and bolted the rest of the way across the road.

people give it the balls when they think you're not going to run them down, but give them half a thought that you will and they'll move a lot faster.

7. kingj

kingj sliding it in

No, your missing my point bud,he kicked your car after you called him a wanker:nod: you shouldnt have called him a wanker without anticipating him reacting the way he did and having to get out your car and given him a hiding.

What Im saying is you should have ignored him and driven off:thumbs: as you agree!! sorry if my original post didnt come across very well:)

As for the tailgating,flashing and general abuse side of things.....I think you have been lucky:nod: because you cant do those things without being willing to accept it may lead to a physical confrontation.

Im not big or trying to be hard in any way here:euge:,and im also not condoning it, but I used to suffer from really bad road rage if people wound me up by doing those things:nod: and Im lucky not to have been arrested/be in prison for some of the shit ive done tbh...

The way I would look at it is this, would you have dared call him a wanker if you were walking in the street and he stood in your way? the same should apply to your car:nod:

#27 kingj, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  8. Skifledanabit

Skifledanabit Member

agreed, if you're going to abuse someone, just say it to yourself, hell, shout it if you must, as long as they don't hear you. How often do you see someone driving like a twat along the road? You can bet that every other driver is calling him the same names you are.

Road rage is fine, if its confined to within your car, had a few instances whilst out working where me and the driver have been confronted after he called the other guy a tosser etc to his face. Its really not worth the hassle and money if things do go wrong.

If you find road rage gets too much for you, maybe try going to a couple of classes to deal with it. you gotta suck it in. Karma is a wonderful thing, they'll all get their comeuppance one day.

9. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Being in a car has nothing to do with it, just people think so.
    Would you call a random stranger in a street a wanker for walking in front of you and not expect anything back?

Exactly.
    Driving 700odd miles a week I come across plenty of 'car shield' Rambos. Often even when it blatantly their fault or if it was my fault and I apologise they still carry on, as they in their car, so they think they're safe to be a cunt that theyd never dare to be in the real world.
    I've had people give me flat out abuse for literally minutes then when I get out the car at the lights, calmly, lol, to 'have a word' they shit themselves, jump the lights, and fuck off.

This is why internet rambos get on my tits so much. If you wont say it in person, dont say it where you think you cant get punched from.

10. TiddlesRX7

TiddlesRX7 Member

Depending on what the person is behaving like then yes I would stav. 99 times out of a 100 though there is no need to like you say. But that 1 time doesn't mean the person has a right to lash out. I'd expect a response though just not physical at that point. If it escalated then obviously you have to be prepared to defend yourself. The point I was making though is that the op didn't deserve it even if he was in the wrong to start with, unfortunately we live in a world that people think they deserve respect that should be earnt (other than common decency). Then they get on their high horse because you've disrespected them. Wtf is all that about?

11. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

Shit like this happens to me, I laugh and carry on. I laugh because they are in the wrong, and I, being the better person, managed to avoid a collision by seeing their mistake in time.

Road rage is for mugs, no need for it. Mistakes and un foreseeables happen all the time on the road :)

12. GAV200

GAV200 Member

This was my thought as I read the op

13. Day

Day Member

I wouldnt have hesitated to run the cunt over. Fucking scumbags.

I have to deal with people like that all day every day. Theyre idiots and the moment you pose a threat to them they run away like the faggots they really are.

Unfortunately theyre no more intelligent then cavemen. They dont understand reasoning or intelligence. the only way to deal with them is violence. If you cant back yourself up you need to do a runner, otherwise you need to sort their head out by running them over / giving them a fucking beating otherwise theyll walk away thinking they got away with it and do it again. The police will do nothing because theyd rather do nothing about it then fill paperwork in and actually do their fucking job that we pay them for. Yuod think we lived in civilised country but unfortunately we dont.

14. Liam.

Liam. Active Member

Getting out and battering them will only get you arrested and a potential driving ban . Me and my friend got nicked after standing up to a load of scummy twats after they gave my sister a load of abuse , she was In the car in front . We got nicked and they completely destroyed my van as soon as we where taken away . The police tend to go or the easy option a lot of the time. I have learnt my lesson . Next time I will just shoot them out of the window.

15. combattuk

combattuk Member

Being drunk isn't an exuse in my eyes it just brings out your inner dickhead, I say it is the drunk guys fault for over escalating the situation and if I walked out in front of traffic pissed I'd expect to be called a wanker too especially if people had to lock up there brakes to stop, it scares the crap out of you as a driver to have some one jump out on you if u don't run um over its normally followed by abit of abuse because potentially your in a form of shock,

If I was the pissed guy I'd of thought my self lucky that all I got called was a wanker and not face planting somebody's window screen

16. angrydan

angrydan raaage

sam speaks the truth!!
    i give people the YAWN sign or blow them kissis, i feel this has two effects, they laugh and just drive off or get super rage, in which case i have one the battle and then laugh at themk!!

plenty of times i have pulled over, slowed down signaling, no one ever stops, but on the flip side i dont fuck with people who look tapped in the head, im far tow pretty to get destroyed in the face!!!!

17. steveboiboi

steveboiboi Southern style!

What mirror you looking in dan? Haha

18. Scoobystu

Scoobystu tag-less

similar thing happened to me about 7 years ago pissed guy walked out at a crossing (green light for me) i stopped he gave me and my mate in the car the fingers i ignored and drove off shaking my head stopped at the next set of traffic lights further down, guy had ran down the road shouting alsorts of abuse and then threw a bottle at the car, my mate promtly got out and kicked seven shades of shit into him
    my mate got arrested for assault
    charges were later dropped tho

morol of the story for both no matter what you do your still generaly fucked !

19. blackmx5

blackmx5 Member

Moral of this thread: never leave your house.

20. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Thats normally the people giving road rage that are like that.

By the sounds of what the OP said, if he would have stopped and got out (as he was the road rager really), he would have got launched.