sorry im late

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by BDC wana be, Sep 27, 2009.

1. BDC wana be

BDC wana be AwesomefestFTW

wellllll what can i say ayyy i pretty much think this goes out to everyone on the BDC thanks for everythink guys n gals it has definetly been the best year of my life times i will never forget but it was all down to you guys thanks alot everybody such a great year i cant wait til next year. sorry i didnt get to say my goodbuys to ya all at the end of the open as i had to leave just as qualifying started due to my cousin being in intensive your all such goods friends to me cheers

does anyone no who qualified were and who came where in the british open just curious as i never saw the results

main thanks to steve biagioni who turned my year around for me top bloke everytime i meet him i told you you was goin to win steve :p

cheers guys n gals for a great year :thumbs:

2. Ryannn

Ryannn Mmkay.

1) Danny Eyles
    2) Shane Lynch
    3) Greg Gush

iirc, cant wait til next year now :nod:

3. robrs2

robrs2 Active Member

Nice to see ya there again m8. Remember don't fall asleep around the camp fire :wack: you'll get your face painted.

4. 4NDY SX

4NDY SX Team.............

Was good meeting you dude, hope all is well with your cousin and will see you next year:wave::thumbs:

5. baggsy340

baggsy340 2011=Bigger & better

True you did tell me that at the start of the year and i did ask you if you was on somthing at the time, lol

no worry's dude, will talk to you soon :thumbs:

top man!

6. BDC wana be

BDC wana be AwesomefestFTW

your all great people in the bdc keep in touch