speeding with court summons...

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by bengravenell, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -sideslide-

-sideslide- "ent it"

dude not been funny but you was doing 85 in a 40 you state no reason why you was traveling more twice the speed limit just plead guilt and tell them your a idiot say sorry alot. Maybe a 30 or so ban is what you need :S

2. bengravenell

bengravenell Active Member

Yeah what i done was stupid it was after a late shift and stress at home no excuse i no but i dont drive like that all the time just happened to get caught doing it

3. FireStorm999

FireStorm999 Active Member

I dont think the guy is proud of what hes done, and im pretty sure he knows hes wrong, hes just wondering how much lube he needs, so leave the abuse out surely.

4. bengravenell

And yeah i am pleading guilty this is what i said from the start...i was askin is it better to do by post or in court

5. bubblesjs

bubblesjs I like wheel slips

sorry if I sounded like a bit of an arse, but I've seen it all too many times on forums where some guy has been in the same situation but always seems to think they've done nothing wrong, come onto teh interwebz to try and get sympathy, then go on about how the police are just out to get you, but at least you know it was stupid.

6. Drift Mekanik

Drift Mekanik Member

Not sure lube is in order..... as you all say.. he knows he was wrong.. but think he does need to take it dry, just so he remembers the punishment.... no lube!!!

Ben..... seriously..... take the rap and move on mate. This time no-one was hurt. Move on and learn from it. I totally understand the shifts and stressed feeling.... and I am sure I ahve exceeded the speed limits on the way home at 6am after a 10 hour shift dealing with other peoples crap, but you still have to remember you are on the roads with other people.

We ahve all been there, dont mind the critics.... just take it as a lesson and never do it again.... or next time it WILL be worse!

7. Robbs

Robbs FRANTIC

ahhh c'mon no need to give the guy a high and mighty lecture about it, some 40mph roads are like duel carridge ways and almost like motorways now im sure 99% of the people on here have done 80mph in the middle of the night down one of them so get of ya high horse.

8. bengravenell

Yeah no worries im pleading guilty, like i said to the officer who stopped me i said yeah im sorry i admit i was speeding etc i no it still no excuse, just one of them days really where it all went wrong, ive never been to court so just wanted to no some advice etc

9. Drift Mekanik

Drift Mekanik Member

Be honest, plead guilty and give your reasons why you need your licence.... if your job depends on it, or can be made to sound that it depends on it, you will 99% be able to keep your licence or have a much lesser Ban but you will normally find that then your fine will be more!

Good luck with it fella... your doing the right thing..

10. bengravenell

Yeah if i let off lightly which i wont take for granted ill be alot more sensible for sure because i would imagine another 3 points would fuck me and my job for sure

plus we all know what an sr20 pulls like at over a bar of boost...it doesnt take long shame i wasnt in my diesel corsa

11. Drift Mekanik

Drift Mekanik Member

If you did 85+ in your diesel corsa we would probably all pat you on the back and say... "fcuk me, what mods have you done??" LOL

Good luck fella

12. bengravenell

Lol i was pulled in it once for random check, the officer said have u been in trouble before and i mentioned speeding and what speed he turned and the way he said "what in this"!?! Was classic lol

13. bengravenell

And thanks ill post up what i recieve once ive been (only 2 weeks away)

14. mushtafa

mushtafa Member

Good luck! I went to court for totting up my points. I'm a mechanic so needed to drive for my work, and lived nearly 20 miles from work. My employer wrote a letter for me explaining that I need my licence etc etc, I still got a 6 month ban and fine :(

I would definitely seek legal advice etc, I went in without a clue to what was happening, such a strange feeling giving them your license and taking the train home :(

Sent via Tapatalk

15. bengravenell

Mechanic at my place got 12 points from totting up but only got the 6 points (previously had 6) and a fine, no ban, just goes to show depends who u get

16. Dori Hunters

Dori Hunters Member

Plead guilty in court - if they are considering a ban they will just rearrange a new date because you could potentially be driving whilst disqualified if they ban you and you are not present. If the maximum sentence is only points then would plead guilty by post

17. thetransporter

thetransporter New Member

some times its worth a not guilty tho , i got a 168.4 on the m4 just befor the severn bridge , standing on a bridge looking out the side door of his van .. went to court with a not guilty .
    turned out the gun was out of date by 2 days .
    A good solicitor will find a loop hole if there is one,, but some times there just isnt one.
    good luck mate . a close call is some times what you need to get you to slow down .

18. jay coupe

jay coupe Member

I hope you get everything you deserve tbh, its people like you who ruin peoples lives.

The day you kill someone is the day youll realise.

best of luck anyhow. dont take it personaly, its just my 2p.

19. T.K

T.K kudo fruiting

Lolz. So many bellends on the forums these days.

20. docwra

docwra Active Member

Mostly just this one mate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.