speeding with court summons...

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by bengravenell, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupraKing

SupraKing Member

Before if they ban you, you can tell them you will lose your job if you ban and how can you pay fine eaither? So they might let you go with 6point and fine.

I suprised one member on mkiv forum, member was caught speeding by police, fours tyres balds and 90mph on motorway. He have 3points and over £60 fine. i was like no way how is possible?

2. bengravenell

bengravenell Active Member

Think it really does depend on judge or jury whatever one it is as ive seen a major difference in the fine and points etc for a similar speed

3. bengravenell

4. SupraKing

SupraKing Member

When you going court? Best tip wear a suit and be smart... So that might help them you plead gulity and behave well. Simple and good luck!:thumbs:

5. bengravenell

23rd of this month and i will "wear suits so fine they make sinatra look like a hobo" and thanks

6. mint

mint touch my fruit

[​IMG]

Motorway speed limits fuck me off.. they need to be changed imo but thats a different topic all together.

7. SupraKing

SupraKing Member

My boy! looking forward to hear afterward... Tick tock tick tock lol, Oh don't bring anything shap or gun, they will search you evey pocket even ass before you go in LOL. Just remind you that hehe..

8. bengravenell

Lol i will post the verdict wish it was sooner get it over and done with to be honest

9. finchy

finchy snapped hard!

the speed gun calibrated or not is far from accurate as they +/- up to 10 mph depending on the person holding it if they are slightly unsteady it can change readings but tbh fella if i were you id plead guilty write a heartfelt letter of apology stating the extreme hardship losing your licence / money will be and how being in court has learnt you a very big lesson and hope they are soft on you

10. finchy

finchy snapped hard!

bang on iv done 175mph on the m3 1am not a car insight was it stupid yeah probably but at the time the only person who could have possibly been affected was me id never do thats sort of thing if there was traffic ect the fact is everyone does it the op was just unlucy to get caught

11. sammysideways

sammysideways Active Member

hope you get banned tbh

12. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

Edited, because people on here who knew someone that their mate knew who had a different scenario obviously know better.

#92 Sam H, May 13, 2012
    Last edited: May 14, 2012
  13. leeham_86

leeham_86 letdown liam

wow what a cunt.

14. Dori Hunters

Dori Hunters Member

This is what I meant, but you put it better than me - otherwise the alternative would lead to you potentially driving whilst disqualified and not knowing you had be banned - I only know because it happened to me last month

15. SupraKing

SupraKing Member

NAH i'm sure he won't fucked up, he will admit (plead gulity) which make them feel better.. solicitor is not important and it waste of money asking more £300.. win or lose. I been there before without solicitor and i got 6 point 150 fine!

16. SupraKing

SupraKing Member

More likey he will get 6-9points and fine i don't know

17. Lurch

Lurch Member

Instant Ban. I don't agree with your speeding, But I know what it's like to be without a car, Let alone a License, So....

Try mentioning these in court:
    *The Speed Gun needed to be on Tripod, If it was Hand Held Device, the slightest movement of even a human hair can give it an Inaccurate Reading (This is why you see them mainly in vans now so they're secure)
    *With it being Dark you can't get an accurate reading, What if you had a wobbly Headlight? That can give the gun false readings.
    *(If it wasn't a level road) Mention it was a hill and that can add 30+mph
    *Ask for the Calibration Certificate.

Plee Guilty to speeding, But not what the Gun read. You'l possibly get 3-9 points, and hopefully still keep your License.

All the best.

18. sammysideways

sammysideways Active Member

really?

im not guna badger on as i think the guys been lectured enough but twice the speed limit in a 40 mph zone takes the piss imo. there must be a reason why its a 40mph zone. I HATE speeding in 30 and 40mph zones.

19. Ruishy1

Ruishy1 Active Member

well you talking hella bullshit, standard practice is 10 percent over the limit plus 4-8 mph depending on the local council

20. Gogzy

Gogzy Active Member

standard practice is 10% + 2, if what your saying is some councils would allow you to do 85mph on the motorway before you even got a ticking off when infact you can find on the internet if you do more than 79mph on a motorway you get points. maby you should read up before you start sprouting shit

i got done for 53 in a 60 zone.....apparently a merc sprinter should only do 50 along there...whatever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.