So I've been in the S-Body world for about 18 months now, been looking around on here for a little while so thought I'd post up my money pit S13 Bought it bog standard bar exhaust, nistune ecu running standard map and some cheapo gauges badly installed, one set itself on fire on the way back with it. I'll just copy and paste most of my stuff and try not to re-write it all, so if some of it doesn't quite follow dont panic! Current Spec list: T25 - 0.9 Bar NGK 7s Copper Spark Plugs - gapped to 0.9 300zx fuel filter New Oil Filter Oil Change with 10w40 s/s Magnetic sump plug D1 Catch Can with filter Gearbox Oil Change with 80w90 GL4 OEM NEW Gear Shift Bush Japspeed turbo back exhaust 3" with flexi's 4.5" exit Drilled and Grooved and vented 280 disks + New Pads Toyosport camber adjustment arms Toyosport Toe Arms Front and Rear Apex Gen1 Coilovers Walbrough Fuel Pump New Tank Straps New Brakelines to rear Replaced abs unit New Rear Droplinks Driftworks Braided Hoses F+R Pillar Pod 3 gauge Autogauge boost gauge/oil temp/oil pressure gauge + Needs sandwhich plates for oil Nistune ECU Re-upholstered Roof Lining/Glove Box Matt Black interior fixings - light/sunroof surround and clips/console/visors/Rear View Mirror Alpine CD/MP3/iPod Alpine Front Speakers Removed Rear Wiper Polybushed Subframe Painted subframe OEM front crank seal OEM half moon rocker gaskets Rota torques - 17x9j with 225/45/7 yokohama AD08 tyres Oil sandwhich plate with temp and pressure senders Front Mount intercooler + piping Toyosports Alloy Radiator 52mm Apex radiator hoses 5 ply Extended wheel studs m12 x 1.5 pitch, 25mm longer D1 race spec alloy wheel nuts m12 x 1.5 20mm slip spacers on all round Blitz shift knob Bronze rocker covers New windscreen with brand new OEM seals Driftworks Drift Button Dyed Carpet Overhauled fuel tank New centre console New dash New bootlid New Gates cambelt and tensioner - 135000 miles New Water pump - 135000 miles New aux belts - 135000 miles Stainless rocker,spark plug cover and sump bolts Arch Looms Tucked 2 New Coilpacks YOkohama Advan AD07 x 2 Bridgestone RFT 225x45x17 x1 Cone Filter Carbon Filter Delete OEM Thermostat and Housing So on with the mega monster build pics: How I bought her: Soon looked like this to see what I'm dealing with: Then found this, job for tomorrow is sorting this lot out properly! Melted water temp gauge, eek (dodge wiring to blame I imagine) Finished up looking like this Overall I was pretty happy with it! Few bumps and scrapes, usual rust issues one biggy being the passenger footwell and front turrets from what I'd seen on first inspection. Wiring sorted out to this Much better! All chock block and bullet connectors gone, fully soldered and cable tidied. And it works! managed to wrap my dash/centre console and headlining in faux suede! looked amazing inside under artificial light, however in sunlight its very bluey rather than being black, so i imagine i'll rip it out and swap it to some real black material when pay day hits. Also given the light grey fixings a coat of some matt black for now to see how they'd come out and it looks pretty good, camera gives them an odd shine, but in real life they look spot on. Started on the boot, has the usual holes from spoilers and a mega rust hole that had been bodge fixed, so out that came, as did the wiper motor and it got primered up. Then out came the rest of the interior, stripped it of everything and removed sound deadening to reveal some major rust holes. this one is worse than it looks ended up chopping a lot more of the floor pan out than i first wanted, but thought do it once, do it right! At this point it was do or scrap from my point of view. But after some deliberation out comes the grinder and mig welder. No pics of the finished action but shall get some soon enough. Then instead of moping over how rubbish the shell was, i thought id start on some interior bits that were uber rusty and weren't going back in the same! Had a peek inside the ECU, nistune board! This made me a very happy man and explains the fuel cut at peak boost, doubt it has the right map on it. Since then all holes have been cut out and replaced with fresh metal, all primered and seam sealed. Also sured up the passenger side footwell with some bracing as i dont want it goign the same way as the drivers side. Carpet has been dyed black and everything is slowly being put back together. The faux suede on the dash has been whipped off as the finish was far to blue and the glue used hadnt taken properly, and im far too much of a perfectionist to let it stay as it was. In the process of relocating the extra gauges into a pillar pod. Exhaust was blowing, so ive had that off and adjusted to sort that, but now its fouling on the underside, so i have some flexi bits to put on this weekend. Rear droplinks have been replaced as the old ones were super knackered. Its had a sparkplug change to sort out the running, seems to have done the trick, filled up on coolant as it was a tad low. To do list is pretty big, but hoping to get the majority of it sorted this weekend to send it for an MOT next weekend. If its not ready looks like i'll be burning the midnight oils! More pics to come when i take a camera outside with me! Just cant wait to get her roadworthy! Also have purchased some paint to go on this when its passed as a bit of a treat... Re-did front to rear brake lines, new ball joint in the front lower arms Sorted the turbo elbow gaskets as they where mullered Exhaust paste around the turbo to japspeed downpipe :facepalm: new brakes: New Arms: Not great quality but I got them at a price I couldn't really turn down, I also bought at this point some rose joint protectors as I don't want the rose joints to get rubbish in them. Silicon greased the joints up after sticking these on. Same as from Rally Design, I got 8 1/2" ones to do all the rose joints. That's the limit of pictures on this one so lots to come! End of Part 1!