For Sale Stickers, vinyls, t-shirts, hoodies and else

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by MSmith, Sep 27, 2017.

1. MSmith

MSmith New Member

Good afternoon,
    I am selling stickers, vinyls, t-shirts, hoodies and everything else, i can do custom work with your design or make custom design for you. Everything is done with high quality vinyls and clothes.

Prices are:
    Sticker - £1.50
    T-Shirt - £15
    Hoodie - £25

There's loads of selection on my website (which i won't post it as i think it's not allowed) but you can always PM me, and i attach few examples on the thread. If buying more can always do it cheaper. And there's over 20 colours to choose from simple pastel to metallic gold and iridescent holographic.
    sorry-i-m-late-i-didn-t-want-to-come-. drift-king-t-shirt. gfu-t-shirt. man-pedal-t-shirt. thug-life-t-shirt. sorry-i-m-late-i-didn-t-want-to-come-. u-mad-bro-hoodiee. too-loud-sticker. don-t-follow-me-sticker. drive-it-like-you-stole-it-sticker.

#1 MSmith, Sep 27, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017 at 9:25 PM
  2. batmanDK

batmanDK New Member

hi bro, what size hoodys can you supply? possibly interested in one for myself and my young un

3. MSmith

MSmith New Member

Hiya, we do Small, Medium, Large, Xtra large and 2 X large if you want custom work just pop me PM and will sort it out

4. batmanDK

batmanDK New Member

great stuff... pm incoming tomorrow