Stolen R35 KR59 GTR

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by astraboy, Nov 18, 2014.

1. astraboy

astraboy Yer, fookin' Volvoooo!

Posted on behalf of a friend of a friend, apologies if its a repost.
    Please keep an eye out, its not exactly going to blend into the background, let just hope its not on a ship in a container bound for the middle east already.
    astraboy.

2. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

Saw this on Facebook, any idea how it was nicked, no CCTV or tracker or anything to help??

3. i11matic1795

i11matic1795 Member

I saw a comment from the owner saying that the hotel he was at couldn't view the CCTV because their manager wasn't in, and then when he did arrive the CCTV was off, somebody else pointed out they have to have a manager on site so it all sounds a bit dodgy to me, feel really sorry for the bloke.

4. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

Cainer thats proper rubbish, sounds really dodgy as well with it being a hotel.

It's not like a fucking low-loader arriving in the car park and lifting one of the cars is particularly inconspicuous.

5. fast_gtst

fast_gtst Member

if it was driven from the place, how easy would it be to bypass its alarm & immobiliser? a car like that must have both of these plus the tracker

6. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Would of be chucked on a recovery truck I bet. And they don't get shipped to the middle east, they get broke for bits and used in various modified cars, same as 99% of other stolen cars in the UK.

7. Gooly

Gooly Member

He's probably in a better position if it never gets recovered surely... most uk insurers do a new-for-old replacement policy in cases like these and would you really want a car like that back after it's been stolen and passed through other peoples hands?

8. PhillE30

PhillE30 Member

Not exactly a car you still on the whim, surely a little bit of thought has gone into the theft